Just some time apart // Chapter 46

~1 week later~

Today is wednesday and you promised Lana to help with fixing her tv at her home. So after you picked up Tara, you went straight to Lana's apartment. "Hey I haven't seen you in a while sweetie. How are you?" Lana asks Tara. "I'm good. We played some games at school today which was really fun and I won like 2 times!" Tara said excited. "Oeh that's fun! You know what I'll go get us something to drink and then I'll show (y/n) what's wrong with the tv and while she's busy you can tell me all about it." Lana said with her signature smile. "Alrighty!" Tara said excited. 

You sat down on the couch with Tara and Lana. "I got it to work for the first couple of days that I got here and now it just won't work anymore." Lana says and she hands you the remote. "Let me take a look." You say and Tara and Lana start talking. "Wow you have a lot of games and books." Tara says pointing to the large bookcase. "Yes I do. Do you want to go and look?" Lana says and Tara nods her head excitedly. "Come on then." Lana says grabbing Tara's hand and walking over to the closet. "Who do you normally play them with?" Tara asks referring to the big amount of games that Lana has. "I used to play with my friends, but I haven't seen them in a long time. So now I don't really have anyone to play them with." Lana says. "I want to play a game with you." Tara says. "Really? Well which one do you want to play?" Lana asks and Tara points to a game.

You look over your shoulder and see Lana playing a game with Tara. It makes you very happy to see the way Lana acts with Tara. Sarah used to do that too, but lately she's been a little distant towards Tara. You looked back at the tv and continued to work on the it, until you fixed it.

"Thank you so much for the tv. You know what how about I make it up to you Saturday with a dinner? I'll invite Bradley as well and he can take his boyfriend with him and ofcourse you can bring Sarah and my little friend here too." Lana says with her kind smile gesturing to Tara when she said the last part. "Oh you really don't have to do that." You say and Lana cuts you off. "No really I'd love to." She says. "Okay yeah sure I'd love to come over for dinner Saturday." You say smiling. "Thank you for playing with me today." Tara says giving Lana a hug. "Oh you're a good hugger, arent you. You and (y/n) should come by more often and then we can play some more games." Lana says giving her a gently squeeze when pulling back. "Is (y/n) a good hugger too?" Lana asks looking at Tara. "She's the best." Tara says and Lana embraces you. "Thank you again." Lana says with a chuckle and she gives a quick peck on your cheek when pulling back from the hug.

~Skip to saturday~

You wake up next to Sarah, exhausted after the fun you had last night. You guys were not really arguing anymore and everything was just going a lot better. It really showed last night, especially by everything you guys did and what was said:

"I love you so much." Sarah says kissing your neck, while her hands are roaming your body. "I love you too." You say looking into her eyes and softly connecting your lips again. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Sarah says inbetween kisses, which makes you smile into the kisses, making Sarah smile as well. 

You decide to let Sarah sleep a little longer and go and make some breakfast. While making breakfast you hear Sarah's phone buzz a couple of times. So you look around to see where she put it and you find it in the living room. You never cared if Sarah looks on your phone, cause you have nothing to hide, but you never had the urge to look on her phone. So you thought it wouldn't hurt to look for once. You grab her phone and see who's sending her messages and you see the one name you didn't want to see, Cherry. 

Cherry: Goodmorning!

Cherry: Btw Goodluck at the dinner today haha.

Those are the first messages you see, which isn't that bad. It does mean that Sarah has been talking to her though if she knows about the dinner Lana is making for you today. You scroll to see what else they've been talking about and you notice that they have been talking a lot. You read everything they have been saying to one another.