I've missed this // Chapter 49

You haven't talked to Sarah for about two weeks. Lana and Bradley have been trying to cheer you up at work, making you forget about the situation at times. You went over to Lana's house a couple of times with Tara, which was really nice. You're really becoming the best of friends. Tara and you have been watching a lot of movies to cheer you up and have been eating a lot of chocolate and fast food. That's just how you cope with sadness, movies and food. You had some time to think about your relationship with Sarah and you talked about it with some people.

"She asked me for the third time how you're doing and she has been in a very low mood, which doesn't help the vibe in our class. So you better go and talk to her, cause everybody wants to have the fun Miss Paulson back. You know, the one who wouldn't always pay attention, because she would be thinking about you and we could all go on our phones without her noticing." Zoe says to you. "First of all, teachers always notice when you're on your phone. I guess she just didn't care. Second, it's not as easy as you might think." You say. "Actually it is. You love her and she loves you. You just have to work through some things and then I can go on my phone again in class." Zoe says. "You're being so helpfull." You say sarcastically with a chuckle. "That's what younger sisters are for." Zoe says smilling and you playfully hit her arm.

A couple of days later Steve went to Christina's to spend the weekend there, so you and Tara thought it would be a good idea to have a Marvel marathon. Especially cause the weather has been shitty and you didn't really want to go anywhere. This morning Sarah texted you that she really missed you and wanted to talk to you, but you didn't reply.

Later that night you and Tara were still sitting on the couch in your pyjamas, watching 'Guardians of the Galaxy'. All of a sudden you hear the doorbell ring. "Stay here okay." You say to Tara as you walk to the front door. You hesitantly open the door and see Sarah standing in the pouring rain. "I know you said you needed time, but I'm going crazy not hearing anything from you." Sarah says. "Maybe you should just go home... It's pouring, you'll get a cold." You say not making direct eye contact. "I don't care. I'm sorry (y/n) for everything I've done. You didn't deserve any of what I did or said and neither did Tara. You have no idea how much I regret all of it. I never wanted to hurt you... I love you more than anything in the world (y/n)... You are my world." Sarah says and you just look down, not knowing what to say or do. "Look if you still need time that's fine, but please just think about all the good things we had... I bought this for Tara. Please tell her I'm sorry." Sarah says holding out a gift wrapped box. "Why don't you tell her yourself." You say moving to one side of the doorframe, so Sarah could walk in.

"Sarah has something to say to you." You say looking at Tara. "Hi honey. I'm sorry for everything I said. I never wanted to make you feel bad. You're my favorite little girl and you always will be. So I'm really sorry. Here." Sarah says squatting down and handing Tara the gift. Before Tara opens her gift she gives Sarah a hug. "Thank you." Tara says pulling back from the hug and Sarah shows a weak smile. Tara rips the gift wrap paper and sees a Harry potter funko pop. "Omg! I've always wanted this one! Thank you." Tara says hugging Sarah again. "No problem honey." Sarah says smiling. "We're gonna talk for a second okay. You can just keep watching the movie." You say to Tara. "Alrighty!" Tara says still excited, while admiring her new funko pop.

You walk to the hallway with Sarah. "That was really sweet of you... and ofcourse I still love you too, but you hurt me a lot. And you know me, when someone hurts me I push them away, so it won't happen again... It's very annoying that I just can't seem to push you away." You say with a chuckle and Sarah smiles weakly. "I promise that I'll never hurt you again. All I want is to be with you." Sarah says coming closer. "And do you promise not to get so jealous over me making new friends?" You ask. "I'll try to contain it... I can't promise not to get jealous over Cate Blanchett tho." Sarah says with a chuckle which makes you laugh as well. "Come here." You say holding your arms open to embrace her. "Do you want to stay here tonight?" You ask her. "I'd love to." Sarah says hugging you tighter. "Let's get you some dry clothes then." You say and give her a kiss, then take her hand and lead her upstairs to your room.