The desk // Chapter 29

Just to clear some things up for if some of y'all get confused by the time line of this story. Where I'm from you take your finals in may and when you're done you already start your springbreak/vacation in may. Which means that Prom also took place in may. I hope y'all get it I'm terrible at explaining. Sorry :)) Also I'm going to do a couple of time skips this chapter.

~Time skip for a few months, which means that you already started working at your new job~

You're at the mall with your girlfriend (just imagine another actress you like :)) Your girlfriend went to look in another isle and you all of a sudden hear someone say your name. "Hey (y/n)!" the person says. You turn around and see that it's Sarah. "Hey." You reply back with a smile. "How have you been?" Sarah asks. "I'm good. How about you?" You ask her. "Same as always, but uhm... I uhh.. I was wondering if you would maybe like to catch up some other time. We could maybe go for a drink or something." Sarah says and at that exact moment your girlfriend comes up behind you. "I got them." Your girlfriend says showing you your favorite cookies. "Thanks babe. Uhm (y/gf/n) this is Sarah. Sarah this is (y/gf/n) my girlfriend." You say. "Hi it's nice to meet you." Your girlfriend says holding out her hand to shake Sarah's. You told your girlfriend about Sarah, but luckily your girlfriend isn't really the jealous type. "Oh.. uhm.. nice to meet you as well." Sarah says shaking her hand. "I have to go, but it was nice to see you again. bye." Sarah says and she walks away...

~Time skip (again sorry haha) for 6 years~ 

You've become good friends with Zoe, your father's stepdaughter. Your bond with your dad will never be as most children have with their father's, but it's getting somewhere. Zoe asked you the other day if you could maybe talk at her presentation at school. She had to talk about a social topic/problem and she wanted to talk about gun control and ofcourse she had to mention school shootings in it. She was very cautious about asking me, but I told her that I wouldn't mind to talk about it. I just had to get some time off work and I promised her I would be there. 

I arrived at her school and texted her where I should be. She came to get me, since I was waiting at the entrance of the school. "Oh my god they finally painted the walls. When I went here it was really boring. Almost everything was grey or dark blue. Who taught your social studies class again?" You ask Zoe. "It's not for my social studies class. It's for english class." Zoe says. "Wait who teaches your english class?" You ask her. "Miss Paulson." She says. "Why didn't you tell me that earlier. Oh my god." You say. Not out of frustration, but because you haven't seen or talked to Sarah in a very long time. "Why does it matter?" Zoe asks. "Well remember that I told you that I may have had a thing with one of my teachers when I went here as a teen?" You ask her. "Oh my god! No! With Miss Paulson? But she's old." She says. "Hey she's not old, but let's just get this over with." You say walking to Sarah's classroom with Zoe. "I see you still know the way to her classroom." Zoe says with a smirk. "Oh shut up." You say hitting her arm playfully. Zoe knocks on the classroom door. She opens the door and pushes you in. "Zoe god damn it... Hey Sarah. How have you been?" You ask her. "Hi. I've been good. How about you?" Sarah asks. "I've uhh.. I'm good. Sorry I'm a little surprised,  I just found out the presentation was for your class." You say with a chuckle. "Oh is that a bad thing?" She asks jokingly. "No, it's just... we haven't seen each other in a long time." You say. "Yeah. maybe we could talk some more after this class is done. Unless you have to be somewhere else." Sarah says when students come walking in the classroom. "Yeah sure. I have some time." You say and sit down next to Sarah at her desk, waiting for your turn to talk at the presentation. 

When Zoe comes to the topic of school shooting she asks you to come tell your story. "Hi everybody I'm (y/n). I went to school here as well and you might have heard about the school shooting that happened here a few years ago. I sadly enough experienced it myself. I'll tell you about a party we had the week before the shooting happened, because that was the reason why it happened. We had a halloween party and because me and my two bestfriend were dressed as donna and the dynamos from mamma mia. Do y'all know that movie by the way?" You ask. Almost everybody says yes, so you continue the story. "Well since me and my bestfriend we're dressed as donna and the dynamos our teacher played a lot of abba songs that night, so keep that in mind for later. Well the party was a lot of fun, but a few days later we heard that something not so good went down after the party. Three boys who were in their junior year got beaten up after the party and then the rumour spread that two of the boys got raped, which turned out to be true and one of them commited suicide because of that. And I guess the boys who got beaten up and who's friend just commited suicide were so angry and hurt that they just wanted everybody to feel as much pain as they felt the night that they got hurt. Everybody in our school was shocked about what happened, but we never say this coming. It was just a normal school day and my classmates and me and my friends we're waiting for the bell to leave the classroom. The bell rang and we walked out of the classroom. All of a sudden we heard a voice talk through the speaker and then a song started playing. Everybody was confused when they heard 'Dancing queen' playing over the speaker. Then we started hearing gunshots and everybody started running down the stairs towards the exit. Eveyrbody was being pushed around and then I lost my friends in the crowd. I just decided to run to the nearest restroom to hide. While running I bumped into another friend and we arrived at the restroom, but saw that It was locked, so he started kicking the door and we screamed for them to open the door, but nobody opened. Just when they when they were about to open the door the boy with the gun came from around the corner and aimed at my friend Jason. I wanted to cover him, but I got hit in my side. The other students in the restroom opened the door and I pushed Jason in there, but before I knew it I got hit again and again. I didn't feel it right away, because of the adrenaline. When I fell into the restroom tho I started really feeling it and I can tell you that it really fucking hurt. We were in the restroom for a while, but I closed my eyes and then eveyrhting turned black. My stepdad told me that apperently Jason carried me outside and that I was driven to the hospital. When I woke up in the hospital I found out that one of my two bestfriends got shot as well and they told me that he didn't make it... Luckily they caught the boys who did it and they're currently still in jail... Do you guys maybe have any questions for me?" You ask. the students. A student raises their hand. "Yes?" You question. "Why did they shoot on other student's as well... instead of just the ones who hurt them?" The girl asks. "I don't really know. I think they just were in so much pain and they couldn't really think because of that anymore." You reply. Another student raises their hand. "yes?" You question... 

After you answered all their questions the class was finished. Some kids came up to you to say some nice things and thanked you for coming. You see Zoe also walking out of the classroom. "Hey don't you want a ride?" You ask her. "No I already planned to go to my friends house." Zoe says. "Okay. I hope it's not a special friend or I might have to tell dad." You say teasing her. "Oh shut up. Why don't you go sit on Miss Paulsons desk. I mean it probably wouldn't be the first time." She says with a smirk teasing you. "Zoe! Shut up." You say with your cheeks turning ted and Zoe and Sarah both laugh. "Go home or I'll kick your ass home." You say joking and Zoe walks away still laughing. You turn to Sarah, who is sitting on her desk ironically, and see that she is also still laughing. "Stop laughing." You say with a chuckle. "Sorry... She wasn't wrong tho. Not that we had sex here, but we did kiss." Sarah says. "Yeah, well if it were my choice back then we would have done it here. You were afraid to get caught tho, but hey there's a first time for everything." You say joking and sit down on one of the tables. Sarah starts laughing. "Wouldn't your girlfriend mind you saying that?" Sarah asks with a smile. "I don't have a girlfriend." You say. "Oh." Sarah says trying not to smile. "How about you?" You ask Sarah. "Me neither. Still single." Sarah says. You were talking to eachother like you never even stopped. "It was nice to talk to you again. Wait..." You say grabbing a piece of paper and a pen on Sarah's desk. You write down your number and hand it to her. "Here. If you want to we could meet up again." You say with a smile. "I'd love to." Sarah says smiling as well. "I'll hear from you then. Bye Sarah." You say as you're about to walk away. "(y/n) wait." Sarah says as she grabs your arm. You turn around and Sarah pulls you towards her. She puts her hands on your cheeks and kisses you. After a few seconds Sarah pulls away. "Sorry... I just-" Sarah says, but you cut her of. "Don't." You say and you place your lips on Sarah's. You slip your tongue in while your lips collide perfectly with Sarah's. The kiss becomes more passionate while Sarah's hands start roaming your body. "Are we going to use the desk or not?" You ask jokingly when you break the kiss and you lock the door. Sarah laughs and then pushes you on the desk. "Ofcourse." She whispers in your ear and then sucks on your neck. She starts open up your blouse by loosening your buttons. She kisses down to your collarbones and then someone knocks on the door. "Hey Sarah. I came to give back the essays." Another teacher says. You quickly rebutton your blouse and sit down on one of the chairs at a table and Sarah opens the door. "Here you go. Oh sorry for interrupting." The other teacher says, thinking Sarah was having a conversation with me. "It's okay." Sarah says and the other teacher walks away. "Sorry." Sarah says walking towards you. "It's okay. Maybe we went to fast anyway. Not that I didn't like it, but we haven't seen each other for a couple of years so." You say. "Yeah, maybe you're right." Sarah says agreeing with you. "I'll see you tho, bye." You say giving her a kiss and then you go home. (You still live with Steve and Tara, because you're saving your money for your own house and also because you wanted to help Steve raise Tara) 

Heyyy guys! I'm sorry I didn't upload as much as I promised it was probably, because I was busy with school and because someone commented on this story that my story is shit and stuff, so that kinda threw me of guard. I still hope you liked this chapter tho! <3