Good girl// Chapter 43

~Time skip to the Londen business trip~

You couldn't wait for this trip to be over, so you could take your time and move in with Sarah. But sadly you and Bradley had to go to a lot of meetings and the day before you could go home, Bradley got a call that you had to stay for two more weeks. 

"Tara was not happy when I told her, so I don't want to imagine what Sarah is gonna feel like when I tell her that I'm staying for two more weeks." You say kinda stressed out. "Hey don't stress yourself out so much. She knows this is important and you're just trying to maintain the amazing job you have right now." Bradley says...

Your in bed getting ready to fall asleep, which means Sarah just got out of work because of the time difference. Normally you would have called her by now, but somehow you're really nervous to tell her that you're going to be staying for two more weeks. 

Sarah: Hey are you already sleeping?

You just call her and put the phone next to your pillow and you wait for her to pick up. "Hi baby I thought you were already sleeping." Sarah says. "No, sorry I was just busy." You reply. "Really? On the last day? Normally you always have time off on the last day." Sarah says. "Yeah about that... uhmm... we kinda have to stay for two more weeks." You say anxiously waiting for Sarah's reaction. You didn't hear her for a while. "You still there?" You ask. "You promised you'd only be gone for 2 to 3 weeks and then you were going to move in with me and we'd go to Amanda's party together and you'd meet all my other friends... Now I have to tell them you're working again." Sarah says dissapointed. "I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you when I come back." You say. "(y/n) I get that it's not your fault, but how many times is this going to happen. At first the trips were only a week long and now they're a month or longer. I just miss you." Sarah says. "I miss you too, but I can't say no to this. I don't want to risk losing my job." You say. You hear Sarah sigh, which doesn't make you feel any better. "I have to go and buy a present for Amanda. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" Sarah says. "Okay. I love you. Goodnight for later." You say hoping to hear her say the three words back. "Goodnight." Sarah says and ends the call. You can't help but get tears in your eyes. As much as you'd like to keep your tears from flowing out you just let them fall onto your pillow. 

Bradley walked into the bedroom, since you were sharing a hotel room. "I guess she didn't really take it well, did she?" Bradley asks and you nod. "Come here." Bradley says opening his arms for you, while he lays next to you.  Bradley is softly stroking the side of your head near your hair, knowing that it helps you fall asleep. "I love you." You say holding on to him a little tighter. "I love you more." He says placing a kiss on top of your head...

~Another time skip~ 

You and Sarah didn't call each other every night, but you were still excited to see her when you came back. You could leave a few days earlier then expected. So when you arrived back home the first thing you did was pick up Tara from school and then eat dinner with her. Then you quickly went to the store to pick up some flowers to suprise Sarah.

You rang her doorbell and were anxiously waiting, hoping that she wouldn't be mad at you. "Hi b-" You got cut of by Sarah hugging you and kind of squishing the flowers. "I'm sorry I didn't call as much. I love you and I just missed you very much." Sarah says crying into your shoulder. "It's okay. I love you and missed you too." You say pulling back and pressing a loving kiss on her lips. "Here these are for you." You say giving her the flowers. "They're beautiful thank you baby." Sarah says getting inside with you.