Chapter 1

Hey people!!!
This is the first chapter.
Hope you enjoy it.💕
______________

Ten year old Lorenzo watched as his mother entered the living room. He quickly turned down the volume of the TV and sprinted to help his mum and the baby she was carrying in her belly.

"Do you need some chocolates, mum?" He asked as his mother got comfortable on the soft couch.

"No but thanks for asking, my little soldier." She patted his head lovingly. "Where are the other kids?"

"Roman and Mason are playing in the backyard and Jace and Gray are asleep." He told his mother.

Elena nodded as he kept looking at her belly.

"Can the baby hear us?" He asked  with a twinkle in his eyes.

His mother chuckled slightly.
"Yes, baby. She can hear you. She knows how helping her brother is." She said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"My baby, already a gentleman." She muttered looking at him lovingly.

He just gave her a cheeky smile.
"I'm going to love and protect my baby sister." He promised as he kissed his mum on the cheek.

His mum smiled.

Some weeks later.

"Where are mum and Dad?" Roman asked in his small voice as all of the costello brothers sat in the dining room for lunch.

"They've gone to do something important." Their nanny answered.

"They've gone since morning." Mason whined. Just then a phone rang.

"Hello?" Nanny said as soon as she picked up her phone.
"Sure sir..I'll arrange it right away." She said and hung up.

"Okay kids, get up. We have to go." Nanny chirped, seeming happy.

"Where?" Lorenzo asked.

"To the hospital to meet your sister." She jumped on her toes and smiled at them.

The guys jumped up and cheered.

"I can't wait to see my baby sister." Lorenzo muttered taking hold of Roman and Mason's hand and following Nanny to the garage.

--------------------

"She's so cute." Roman gasped as he saw his sister. Lorenzo and Roman were standing on either side of the crib admiring their sister.

"I wanna see too." Mason jumped up and down sounding frustrated.

Francesco chuckled and got up to help the little boy. He picked him up and showed him as the little boy squealed.

"Can I hug her?" He asked excitedly, turning to look at his father.

"She's too small for that, little one. Even I haven't hugged her. How about you go hug your mum instead?" He suggested. Mason wiggled out of his hold and went to hug Elena.

Lorenzo was admiring her. His fingers twitched to touch her, hold her soft hands in his and hug her.

------------------

3 years later.

Jace(5) Grayson (4) and Amelia(3) were sitting on the floor playing, with the toys scattered all around the room.

Lorenzo(13), Roman(10) and Mason(7) were sitting on the bed watching TV and watching their younger siblings fight and play.

"Okay, kids time for bed." Francesco, their dad chimed as he popped his head in.