Chapter 31

Some days later.

"Uhh.. Eliza?" I asked, trying to gain her attention. I was hanging out with her. She insisted she wanted to spend some time with me.

"Yeah?" She asked, turning to look at me from the counter of her kitchen.

"You work for the mafia?" She nodded.

"That means you're the mafia doctor?" I asked. She nodded again.

"You can access medical information anytime? Like someone's death or something."

"Yeah." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why are you asking?"

"I need some information." I shifted closer to her. "Promise me, you won't tell anyone." I said, in a whisper. She frowned but nodded.

"I won't tell anyone." She said.

"Not even Lorenzo." I said. She looked at me weirdly.

"What are you planning to do?" She asked.

"Just say you won't tell him." I hissed.

"I can't hide it from him, if it is something that may hurt you or put your life in danger." She said, crossing her arms.

"Its not. I just want some information." I said.

"Fine. I won't tell anyone. Not even Lorenzo." She said.

"I want to know if there's someone related to Daniel in the records. Alive or dead." I said. Her eyes widened.

"I can get the information for you." She said. "Didn't Lorenzo collect information about him?"

"He did. But many things are missing." I said.

"The person who was assigned that work, just asked me to look through the system if someone related to Daniel was alive. He didn't ask for information about their deaths. I didn't have his DNA sample, so it was useless." She bit her lip. I got the plastic bag out of my pocket. It had Daniel's hair in it.

"Wow." Eliza said in disbelief while looking at the green strands of hair in the bag.

I know. I came prepared.

"I managed to get them when we met at big bro's house." I said. "I want information about all his relatives. Including those who are dead or murdered."

"Murdered?" She asked with wide eyes.

I nodded.
"He's an assassin. Its a possibility someone related to him was murdered or something." I said.

She nodded.
"Okay. I'll be as fast as I can. It'll take six hours minimum. You handle the kitchen, I'll go get my computer." She said, before running out.

I trusted her with something so important. I hope its worth it.

Eliza came back to have lunch before disappearing into a room again. I just layed down on the couch and watched TV till I drifted off.

--------------

"Amelia. Amelia." I heard someone say as my eyes fluttered open. Eliza stood before me, shaking me awake.

"Come." She said pulling me to stand up and dragging me to the kitchen. Her laptop was on the counter.

I took a seat beside her.

"Did you find something?" I asked as my eyes scanned the screen.

"According to the records, his parents are dead. He has no siblings. His Grandparents, from both sides are dead. He has an uncle from his fathers side. He has a family and children and lives in Australia." She told me. I just nodded.