Chapter 21

Hey people. I hope you're doing fine.

It'd be great if y'all will comment more, so I know you are really liking the story.

Stay safe and happy.
❤❤
-

-----------------

I was getting ready for school. My brothers go there along with Ashton.

"We are having guests over, tonight." Lorenzo announced as we all nodded. Quickly eating the breakfast, I got up and followed Mason to the garage.

"Bye, honey. Have fun. Love you." Roman said, just when I was about to leave the house.

"Bye, Roman. I will. Love you too." Fuck. It slipped.

"Dang I thought I was gonna be first." Gray muttered while pouting. I rolled my eyes as I heard something clatter from the kitchen.

"Stop jumping, Roman." Lorenzo's voice was heard.

I got in the back seat as Mason and Gray were sitting in the front. The door to the other side opened and 'the king of getting on everyone's nerve' slid in.

"What is this dumb little thing doing here?" I asked, pointing my index finger towards Jace. Mason looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"What is this piece of shit doing here?" Jace pointed a finger towards me. I just huffed and looked out of the window. I didn't even look at that dirty pig for the whole ride.

"Bye. Have fun." Mason said as he drove off. I looked at the huge building before me.

"Woah." I said.
This looked like a cliche rich kids school.

"Let's go." Grayson said, leading me inside. We entered the office to get my schedule. Daniel was already there when we entered.

I could feel Grayson tense. He didn't trust him yet.

"Hey, Amy." Daniel said coming forward to engulf me in a hug. It looked like Grayson was controlling himself. He can't do anything against Lorenzo's orders.

"Hey, Daniel." I mumbled as he hugged me tight.

"Hello, Grayson." He said as we pulled away.

"Hey." Grayson mumbled. I just gave Daniel an ensuring look, he just smiled in return.

"Let's get you to class." Grayson said and led us to our classroom. We were about to enter when Grayson stopped us.

"Uhhh... Daniel?" Grayson called out. Daniel turned to him.

"Yeah?"

"Boys can be jerks sometimes. Take care of her." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course. No one messes with her. Right Amy?" He said giving me a knowing look.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

We entered the classroom as they went silent and stared at us.

"Wow." I mumbled. Daniel ignored the looks and took a seat, motioning me to sit beside him.

I looked around the classroom. Everyone had gone back to what they were doing. Some were still staring though. My eyes met pretty green ones. I kept staring as they refused to back off too.

It was a guy having tanned skin, sculpted face and beautiful blonde hair. He looked a little less handsome than Ashton, but he was good looking.

He smiled a little. Butterflies started dancing in my stomach.
Oh my god. This good looking guy just smiled at me.