Chapter 45

Extra long chapter.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

-------------------

"Don't be sad, Daniel. Celebrate the day for her. I know it reminds you of her, but its the day you two were born. Isn't that special enough?"

"I don't know, Amy. It hurts to celebrate my birthday without her at my side." He sniffled.

"She'll always be at your side, Dan. Just look at the sky and wish her on the special day." I said, hugging him as he buried his head into my shoulder.

"We will celebrate your birthday." I muttered while he just nodded. His sobs and sniffles continued for a long time, until they died down and I could just hear soft snores.

Slowly, I shifted away from him and got up. Tears started falling from my eyes as soon as I looked at Daniel's tear streaked face.

I got out of the room only to bump into Lorenzo.

"What happened?" He whispered.

"Daniel is sad." I said simply. Lorenzo knew not to ask questions.

He nodded and looked into the room.
"You can come to me, if I can help in any way." He said, looking at me with hope.

"It's upto Daniel. If he's ready, he'll definitely talk to you about it." I sighed.

Lorenzo nodded, with a worried expression on his face.

--------------

3 weeks later.

Ugh.

"What is it, Ashton?" I asked, annoyed by him bothering me.

"You're not giving me the attention I need." He said, smirking at me.

We were walking through the hallways with him following me everywhere. I have been ignoring him since Daniel's Birthday, because he wasn't paying attention to me.

"Go ask that girl you were flirting with, since you saw her at Daniel's birthday party. She'll give you attention." I gritted my teeth.

"Oh. So you're ignoring me because of her. Her name's Claire, by the way and I'm not flirting with her, she doesn't leave me alone." He said, with a smirk.

"I don't give a flying eff, about her name." I gritted, still not looking at him.

"Hey, Baby." I heard the most annoying voice. That high pitched, annoying human female. I'm going to throw a brick at her empty head.

"Claire." Ashton acknowledged her.

"What are you doing with her?" She asked, looking at Ashton sadly.

"She's my best friend, Claire. Childhood s-" He cleared his throat. "Childhood best friend, to be exact. I'm supposed to be with her all the time."

"But I'm your girlfriend." She whined. I glared at her.

"I didn't say yes, Claire. I told you we can not be more than friends." Ashton said firmly.

I smirked. No way in hell will he choose someone over me and that is possible the other way around too.

''But I thought you liked me. I've been following you for three weeks." She said, with tears in her eyes, but a murderous look on her face.

"I think I'm invading your privacy. I gotta go." I said, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck and turned around.