Chapter 47

"What happened?" Damon asked entering the mansion. His coat hung from his arm. He came straight from work.

Lorenzo told him everything, while Grayson made sure she was sleeping, before going to his room, to tell Ashton, about everything.

Damon started stressing out.

"Do you think, we should see a doctor?" He asked. Lorenzo was thinking the same.

"I think we should." He said, looking at his brothers.

Just then, Grayson walked in.

Ashton was on his way when he called, he knew from Damon that there was an emergency.

But he turned back to his house. He didn't want to make it worse, by being there.

"She's sleeping." Grayson told them.

"Did she tell you something?" Lorenzo asked.

Grayson couldn't get himself to tell them. It was their secret.

"She'll tell you herself." He said, in an almost assuring tone.

"What do you mean by that?" Mason raised his voice.

"We need to know what's troubling her." Jace said.

"Calm down." Damon said, looking at the boys, who were shaking with rage.

"I'm not going to calm down." Jace said, angrily. Damon clenched his jaw. He glared at him. Jace was too angry to notice the look he was giving him.

"You are going to calm down, Jace. He said, she'll tell us herself, it means its something personal to her. You can't invade her personal space, sister or not." Damon said calmly, but there was a warning underneath.

Jace just glared at the ground. Damon was right after all.

Roman stayed silent the whole time. He was getting frustrated. He was feeling helpless. He wanted to help her. In fact, he was helping her. But there is always something that destroys their progress and all the efforts they put in.

"We're thinking of appointing a doctor. A therapist actually." Damon told Grayson.

"You need to ask her first." Grayson said.

"I don't need a doctor." A small voice was heard. Amelia stood in the doorway of the living room.

She had slept but woke up soon. Everything was revolving in her mind and she suddenly felt lonely and needed comfort.

Damon resisted the urge to just hold her in his arms. She didn't want to be touched, right now. Roman was going through the same.

"It'll help you to be emotionally stable, Angel." Lorenzo pleaded.

She entered the living room and walked towards Damon.

They were her brothers. Her siblings. There is no need to be ashamed. She had told herself.

She wrapped her arms around Damon and cuddled up to him. Damon didn't waste a second and wrapped her in a comforting hug, a little shocked. It was so soothing, Amelia felt like every problem had vanished.

"I'm okay." She said, softly.

Damon looked at Lorenzo. They exchanged looks, neither of them knowing what to do now.

-----------------

Amelia's POV.

I was walking through the corridors when I saw Ashton coming towards me.

"Hey." He said, smiling at me. I smiled a little.