Chapter 74

Hey guys,
There will be three more chapters after this one. They will be extra long.

Spread love and stay happy.
❤❤❤❤❤❤

----------------

After a long time, I heard the door open.

I looked up to see him, walking in with an expressionless face.

"You've told her the rules?" He asked, looking behind him, over his shoulder. I sat up straight to see the girl standing behind him, scared, with her eyes on the floor, not looking at him, her head bowed.

I snorted and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Brown." She said, softly. He nodded.

She was sweating and shaking too much, standing behind him. Clearly, fighting a panic attack.

He really did something bad to her.

And I want nothing more than to comfort her. I don't what it is. Maybe pity? No. I just feel a bond with her. Like we know each other from before and that is the feeling that tells me that we'd be great friends.

"Let's go have lunch, shall we?" He said, extending his hand towards me. I glared at him.

Can't touch scum. Sorry.

"FUCK OFF." I yelled, standing up. His jaw clenched.

Without waiting, his hand flew to the girl's hair, as she shrieked in pain. He pulled her forward to where he was standing.

"Did you really tell her the rules?" He asked, furiously.

What the hell?

"Yes. Yes, Mr. Brown." She said, a tear escaping her eyes, because of the pain.

"Oh? You didn't get too friendly with her did you?" He asked. The girl had her clenched shut and was trying desperately to get his hands off her.

"Answer me." He barked, raising his hand to hit her. Before his hand came down, I kicked him in the chest, making him release her and step back.

"Fucking stay away from her." I gritted, before lunging at him, punching him repeatedly on his face.

How dare he hurt that innocent girl? She was just too child-like and fragile.

As soon as he recovered from the hits, he grabbed my throat and slammed me into a wall. He applied pressure, cutting off any air. I gasped and tried to kick him.

"I will fucking break you, Amelia Costello. Like I broke your Mother. Like I broke this slut here." He gritted, pointing towards the girl.

I clawed at his hand, trying to get some air. My vision blackened, but he released me at that very moment.

"Come down for lunch." He spat and walked out. I gasped and coughed for air.

"Hey! Are you okay?" She asked, coming beside me, and rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Its all my fault." She said, tears streaming down her face, as sobs escaped her mouth.

"Don't get too friendly." I said, between gasps. "He'll hurt you."

"But you stood up for me. No one has done that before. I should do something in return. I was trying to save us both before. But you're more than capable of saving yourself, you don't need my help." She said, softly as I struggled to get my breathing in control. "I'm sorry, I was so mean to you and for this. This is all my fault. I can understand if you don't want anything to do with me. But I'm sorry and I'm grateful."