Chapter 17

Amelia's POV

"No No No No No......" I chanted as Lorenzo pushed me forward towards the Nurse.

"You wanted a DNA test, go on." He ushered.

"No need to use a fooking syringe." I yelled as I clung onto his arm, trying desperately to get away from there.

I was scared shitless.

"Can you stay still, Miss?" The nurse asked me softly.

"How am I supposed to stay still when you evil people are ready to pierce my skin. I'll get you all killed within seconds. You know my friend, Daniel.... I mean an acquaintance, if he knows about this, he'll kill you before you even have a chance to blink." I yelled in a panicked voice as I climbed onto Lorenzo wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. His hand to the side I was clinging to came around my back as he held me there.

"I'll keep her still." He said as his grip tightened.

"Wait!!! Why can't you just use my hair or something?" I yelled.

"Because that'd not be as accurate. Now keep still and stop yelling." He ordered.

But who cares about his orders anyway?

The nurse came closer with the syringe causing me to climb further.

"How far are you gonna climb, little monkey?" He gritted as I was now half hanging from his shoulder, my face right next to his.

Is it the right time to blow in his ear and tickle him?

"As far as I can, to stay away from that thing. YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE." I yelled right into his ear, purposely.

He winced and got me down so easily from his shoulder, I was shocked would be an understatement. I just gaped at him as he sat down in a chair and pulled me in the one beside him. He held my arm as the nurse came closer with the needle and I wiggled.

"Daniel will hear about this." I gritted, trying to threaten Lorenzo. He smirked.

"Go on. Call him here and we'll see who's scared." He said, with amusement dancing in his eyes. The nurse looked like she was holding in laughter all the time.

"Oh no. KEEP THAT AWAY FROM ME." I yelled as I pulled my feet up on the chair and tried to get my arm out of Lorenzo's grip.

"No. How would you believe we really are your brothers then?" Lorenzo smirked.

"Fine. I believe you. I know you're my brothers, since we met. I'm not blind." I yelled, exasperated. He loosened his grip on my arm gently.

"Tell Eliza we'll meet her at the dinner." He said to the nurse before leading me out. I practically ran out and took deep breaths to calm myself down.

"That was scary!!" I exclaimed. I felt a presence behind me.

"Funny how you climb onto me but don't like touching." He exclaimed. "Now my shoulder hurts."

'Dramatic giant.'

"I don't like getting touched. There's a difference between touching someone and getting touched." I gritted and glared at him.

"Let's go." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the car.

"You are mean." I said then added quietly. "And Savage." I mumbled.

"Well thank you, little one." He said ruffling my hair and patting my head.

I set my hair and glared up at him.
"I'm not a baby." I huffed.