Chapter 76

Trigger Warning: Violence, panic attacks and emotional breakdown ahead.

-------------

I woke up on hearing loud banging and yelling.

I groaned and sat up, stretching a little, feeling like hulk just punched me to neptune and then he rolled over me, smashing me under him. Then I stuck to the ground like a sticker and someone had to scrape me off.

I looked at the clock.

10:00 AM?

I slept for about 15 hours?

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I yawned. I still felt exhausted, so I laid back down. The loud noises weren't stopping.

My head snapped up.

Fuck.

Those were gunshots.

They are here.

Quickly, pulling my dagger out of my shoe, I walked out, cautiously.

As I descended down the stairs, I clutched my dagger tighter. The whole house was a mess. Everything broken and pieces wood and glass scattered everywhere.

I winced at every movement, my body was still hurting.

Wonder where Jenny is, most likely locked somewhere, otherwise she would have come to meet me.

"No use hiding now, Brown. You're surrounded by our men and your men are already killed." Mason yelled standing in the doorway of the living room.

I froze in my spot.
So they didn't get Ryan yet.

I saw four of Ryan's men enter through the front door.

Then I saw a very hot scene. Ashton walked hurriedly though the hall, shooting each one of them in between their eyes, while he kept walking, in their direction.

You know, walking with arm outstretched, while shooting. I may faint.

Focus Amelia. Focus.

I heard gunshots again, as my eyes flicked to the living room again. A man was shooting, towards Mason while taking cover behind a turned over couch.

Ryan was hiding behind another and trying to shoot, without getting noticed. His gun was aimed at Roman, who was busy handling more men, who rushed inside.

Fuck no.

My eyes landed on my dagger. I raised my arm and aimed it towards Ryan. I threw it with all the force I had.

The dagger dug into his arm, making him drop the gun and yell in pain. From the looks of it, he was definitely shot in the limbs.

Roman and Mason finished their opponents and turned to look at the source of the sound.

Immediately, their gazes landed on the dagger and they looked around, before their eyes landed on me.

Instead of filling with tears, their eyes filled with anger. The anger I had never seen before.

I stepped down as the sounds stopped. Some of our men, pulled Ryan forward. All of my brothers were in the living room now, except Lorenzo.

Lorenzo appeared, walking out of the kitchen, his shirt sleeves folded up to his elbows and blood splattered all over him. His sharp gaze, piercing and ice cold, as he strode towards the living room, without looking anywhere except the living room door. His gun clutched in one hand and a big dagger in his other.