Chapter 29

"Amelia. My knee hurts." I heard Alex say.

"Call Eliza. I'm not a doctor." I yelled from my room.

"But I need my sister." He yelled back.

Its Saturday. That's means I'm going on the date today.

They've been trying since morning to stall time or stop me from going.

"Lets go to the Zoo, Amy." Mason said, popping his head in. I glared at him.

"I have a date today, Mason." I gritted. He just gave me an innocent smile, pretending like he didn't hear anything.

"What's a date? It can't be more fun than going to the zoo." He said. "We'll see so many animals." He offered.

"Go see Jace and Alex then. Fooking beasts." I muttered, under my breath.

I went to my closet to grab my clothes for today.

I heard mason leave. I showered and changed into a black hoodie and black ripped jeans. I walked out of the bathroom to find Grayson sitting on my desk chair.

"Let's go to the chocolate town. Its a new restaurant. I heard they have super delicious brownies. We'll eat hundreds of brownies there." He said, with a hopeful look on his face.

"Lorenzo doesn't want me to eat too much sweets." I muttered as I looked away from him.

"Whose gonna tell him?" He smirked.

"As tempting the offer is, I already have plans today." I said as his face fell. He looked defeated.

"Ugh. Do you really have to go?" He groaned and jumped on my bed.

"Yes." I replied.

"Why do you want to have a boyfriend? You can wait till a certain age." He said.

"Because I like him and want to try out being in a relationship." I said before adding. "And I'm sure that certain age is 45?" I asked.

"Fifty actually." Grayson said it like it was obvious. I just gaped at him.

"I can't believe you." I shook my head.

Suddenly, the door to my room opened and Eliza stormed in.

"Why am I getting this news about you going on a date, now?" She yelled, angrily. Grayson looked a little scared.

"Calm down, Eliza. Doctors need to be cool-headed and patient." Grayson said, cautiously. Her furious glare snapped to him as she just crossed her arms and glared at him.

"I also got to know that you, idiots, are trying to stop her from going." She gritted.

"Lorenzo gave permission actually. If we wanted to stop her, he wouldn't have given permission. You know, no one has the guts to disobey Lorenzo." Grayson said shifting towards the door.

"He's not included in the 'idiots'." She gritted. I just watched with amusement.

"I'll be right back." He said before running out of my room.

"Amy!!" I rolled my eyes. "My head hurts."

I opened my mouth to say something but Eliza beat me.

"I can check that afterwards. But If you are faking it, I swear Alex.." She stopped, then added. "You know what happened the last time you faked an injury."

"Who called her here?" I heard Jace say, furiously.

"Where are Lorenzo and Matteo?" I asked, already tired of the younger bros behaviour.