Chapter 72

Here's the second update.
❤❤❤❤❤

I stood outside Lorenzo's room. I looked around to make sure there was no one. Pushing open the door, I quickly got inside and started searching for my daggers.

"I'm so dead. Stealing from the Lion's den? Great way to die, Amelia." I muttered, to myself.

But I'm dead either ways. So no worries.

"Finally." I said, looking at my gun and daggers, which were kept in a drawer of his desk.

Quickly exiting his room, I ran to my room. I wore a full-sleeve to hide my arms. I started strapping my daggers, trying to hide them. My smallest dagger, was under the insole of my shoe.

"I'm coming, bitch." I muttered, before following a different path for sneaking out. "Let's see what you wanna say."

I called an uber on the way.

I was five minutes early, for the meeting so I just sat there on the ground waiting for that mf or his men to come.

I swear I'm gonna kill him today.

I was nervous but confident. I don't know. There were mixed feelings.

Either he will talk about something, he wants me to do because he's a wicked bitch who will use me as a pawn before taking me with him.

Or he will just directly try to take me with him, because he's still a wicked bitch.

And I so wasn't letting the latter happen.

"Well, Hello, Miss Costello." I heard the bitch bark.

I stood to my full height, taking in the scene.

Ryan Brown standing in his full leech glory, smirking at me. He had about ten other men with him, standing guard looking for any signs of an attack or danger to Ryan.

Fucking coward. Needs ten men with him to meet a teenager.

I couldn't help the snort that escaped my mouth.

"Shut up and get to business. Say whatever you wanna say, so I can go to bed again." I said, sassily.

"Oh, you really do think, you can escape me now?" He mocked, coming forward.

"Of course." I snorted, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, you're in for a big surprise, babe." He said, looking at me with that disgusting look, I loathe. "Because I didn't call you here, to have a little chit chat with you. I thought you were smart enough to gather that."

"Oh! I guessed that actually. But you know I'm strong enough to take all of you down and still breath normally." I smirked.

"You know how assassin's work? I actually trained with them and trained some too." I smirked, but was surprised when he smirked back.

"Bet you will go without a fight." He said, stepping a little closer.

"You better stay away from me, bitch." I said, in an icy cold tone. His eyes widened slightly at my tone.

"I don't care who you trained with and what you did under their care. Clearly, Chris and Maria didn't do their jobs well. I know they've consumed the drug, I promised to get them back and give them their positions back, but who's gonna tell them? They can roam on the streets with no memories. Serves them right." He snarled, as his eyes darkened with a wicked look.

Such a weak bastard. Not a man of his words.

"What else could I expect from a weak bitch, like you?" I snarled back. "Now get to business."