Chapter 46

"What're you thinking?" Lorenzo asked, snapping Amelia out of her thoughts.

"Nothing." she said, way too quickly. He looked at her suspiciously.

"There is something." Mason said, staring at her. "Why's your face so red?"

"What? Are you feeling hot? Are you sick? You don't have a fever, do you?" Roman started panicking.

"No, Roman. I'm absolutely fine." Amelia said, waving him off and bowing her head, trying to hide her face.

She was just lost in thought. Thinking about Ashton.

Thinking if what they did was right. She didn't want to hide it from Lorenzo, but she didn't have the courage to tell him either.

The scene kept repeating in her mind.

She got up and ran out of the kitchen. She ran up to her room. She was still conflicted on whether its appropriate or not.

Running into the bathroom, she washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror.

She could practically hear the words that were once said to her.

Everything seemed to echo in her mind.

'Can you stop whoring around with guys?'

'You need to stop being the slut you are and stay away from Ashton Garcia.'

'Fucking whore.'

'We sold you.'

'Ryan Brown.'

'You're his property.'

"STOP." She yelled, clutching her head in her hands, her nails digging into the skin.

'You're a slut.'

"I'm not." She yelled again, backing away, hitting the wall behind her.

Suddenly her hands were pulled away from her head and She was pulled into a hug.

"Hey. Shh. What happened? There's no one here." Lorenzo said.

Amelia kept her eyes closed tightly. The words still revolved in her mind.

She was breathing heavily. She felt dizzy.

She just stood there, as Lorenzo hugged her, her arms to her sides, clutching her joggers in fists.

"I'm not a slut." She whispered before she started sobbing, wrapping her arms around Lorenzo, who was shocked to say the least.

"Who said that to you?" He found it hard to keep his anger in control. She was so vulnerable at the time.

Amelia just kept sobbing as Lorenzo picked her up and took her out of the bathroom. She clung onto him, feeling safe and loved. She didn't want to let go.

Lorenzo sat down on her bed and rubbed her back. Her other brothers, stood there, looking at her sadly.

They wanted nothing more than to take her pain away. Whenever they thought she was finally healing, a new problem arise.

She finally calmed down after a long time when her sobs turned into sniffles. She raised her head to find all of her brothers in the room.

Maybe the title of a slut, couldn't be removed from her.

She suddenly started feeling ashamed. She shouldn't let anyone touch her. She should've sticked with what she was taught. She pushed Lorenzo away and got up from his lap, backing away from him.