Chapter 48

"Where's my favourite cousin?" Jace sang as he entered the kitchen, with Alex trudging behind him.

"Here." Charlotte said excitedly and went to hug him. He hugged her and swayed her around.

"I missed you Jacy." She said.

I choked on my drink and started coughing violently. I couldn't control my laughter and a mixture of coughs and laughs came out of my mouth.

The fuck? Jacy?

"Do you have a problem?" I could feel Jace boring holes into my head.

I took my time, recovering from the cough then looked up to find Jace and Charlotte sitting at the table, talking to each other.

So Aiden and Charlotte are a year older than me. Christian is twenty, Gabriel is 19. Alessandro is 24, Emilio is 23.

And they are all good looking as hell. Charlotte wore a dress that fit her perfectly, she looked like a true princess while I looked like a..

Just a Lazy ass homeless gang leader.

I like Aiden so far. Because Charlotte gets along well with Jace, she's my enemy. And since Aiden fights with Charlotte, my enemy, he's my friend.

My head started lolling. I want to sleep. My eyes closed on their own accord. I felt a finger on the side of my stomach. I looked to my right to see Aiden.

"Stop annoying me or you don't want to know what will happen." I warned. He just laughed along with everyone. Except my brothers and Alex.

"What'll you even do, little sister?" He mocked. I opened my eyes, struggling to do so. I saw Alex having a terrified look on his face.

"Don't test her." He whispered urgently to Aiden.

"I just want to know what she can do?" He mocked again. Alex hit his forehead with the palm of his hand and shook his head.

Within the blink of an eye, I had my dagger in my hand and without looking at him, I placed it at his neck. I looked to my left to see, Aiden sitting back in his chair, my dagger at his neck, having a surprised look on his face.

"I can kill you, for instance." I muttered. He smirked.

"I seriously love her already." He said, making me smile a little.

"Okay, Amelia. Put your bestie down now." Lorenzo said as I strapped my dagger back.

"She's cool." Gabriel said, giving me a thumbs up. I smiled at him.

"Where do you wanna hang out today?" Aiden asked me. All of my cousins looked at me.

Arcade.

Before I could say anything.
"She's grounded." Lorenzo said.

I looked at him, in shock.

"Come on, Lorenzo. You can't be serious." I whined. He looked at me dead in the eyes and said,

"Do I look like I'm joking?" He said. He didn't look like he was joking.

"Yes." I said, muffling my laughter. He just shook his head and went back to eating.

"Please." I said, pouting.

"No." He smirked. He's enjoying it.

"Fine. I'm gonna tell the world you are in love with a badass girl who dumped you." I said. He looked at me and glared. I won't back down.

"And who may that "girl" be?" He asked airing quotations.

"Maybe a certain doctor." I whispered, so no one heard me. His eyes grew wide slightly before he started glaring at me, challenging me to say further.