Chapter 63

Thanks Asks1Artsy  for this brilliant idea.

---------------

"She's right." I heard a deep voice say.

Lorenzo was walking towards us. I shot him a smile.

"That's something our parents will decide. All of you, go back to the party." He ordered. No one dared disobey him. I jumped up to hug him, squeezing the life out of him.

"Viktor, A word please." He said. "Charlotte you too."

I tried to move away but Lorenzo grabbed my arm and pulled me towards Viktor and Charlotte.
"We're gonna have a talk later." He muttered. I gulped.

I didn't do anything wrong except putting my dagger on my brother's throat and almost punch the life out of him.

"What made you change your mind, suddenly?" He questioned.

"What do you mean?" Viktor asked.

"You were avoiding her." Lorenzo said, pointing towards Charlotte, who was looking at Viktor, with curiosity.

"Amelia did." He said.

Fuck you Viktor.

I was just trying to sneak away.

Now I was caught with my back towards them, on my tippy toes, like the grinch.

"Did I say you can go?" Lorenzo raised an eyebrow. "I've told you I need to talk to you."

"Uhh... No." I said, going to stand beside Lorenzo again, who had stopped glaring at me and was talking to Viktor again.

"I'm sorry I was being an idiot." Viktor said, looking at Charlotte for a second.

"I don't know what is going on between you two. But you better talk it out and tell the parents soon. I don't care if her life is in more danger if you decide to be together, its your job to protect her." He said, to both of them, then turning to Viktor at the end.

"Thanks Lorenzo." Viktor smiled at him. He walked out with Charlotte, her hand clutched tightly in his.

"Wait! I wanted to tell you something. Take me with you." I tried to walk out behind them, but Lorenzo caught my arm and pulled me back.

"What?" I whined, slumping against a wall. "I just threatened Jace and maybe put my dagger to his throat and fought with my brothers." I said, pouting.

"You handled it well. Well done." Lorenzo said.

"What?" I asked, looking up in surprise.

"I said, well done. Thanks for letting that idiot know about his feelings." He said, talking about Viktor.

"Woah. I thought I was in trouble." I said, sighing in relief.

"I can't say anything about threatening Jace. You two hate each other's guts. But I know you won't hurt each other." He said, leading me back to the party.