Chapter 61

"Woah. This. Is. A. Castle." I said, with a shocked look on my face.

"Wait till you see the inside." Grayson said, smiling at me.

My nerves were killing me. I had my daggers and my gun strapped to my leg today, just below my knee because I was wearing a dress and couldn't reach my stomach.

I was about to meet many people. Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Business partners, Family friends.

I got out of the car. Everyone was already there. Lorenzo looked at me and motioned me to step forward, towards him. I did.

"You're going to enter the ballroom with Dad." He said. I looked at Dad, who was standing behind me.

"Don't be nervous. They're all aware of who you are. No one will dare say a wrong word about you." Damon said, giving me a reassuring smile.

Lorenzo kissed my forehead.
"Just be in your gangleader role. Everything will be fine." He said.

I nodded.
"Let's go then, shall we?" Dad asked, smiling at me and offering his arm. We entwined our arms and stated walking.

The inside of the castle was so beautiful. The whole Family took a right turn, while we turned left.

I looked at Dad, confused.

"We're going to be the last one's to enter through the other door." He said. I took deep breaths.

Gather up your confidence, Amelia.

"You look deadly, again." Dad muttered. "I'm impressed."

I nodded at him as we finally stopped before large doors.

"Are you ready?" He asked, making sure, I wasn't dying of nervousness.

"Yeah. I'm the princess." I said, reassuring him.

The gates opened to reveal a huge ballroom with high ceilings and huge chandeliers hanging from them.

It went silent, suddenly. I kept my composure and looked around me.

Most of them had a little hint of fear on their faces, while some of them were expressionless.

"Oh My." I heard a lady gasp as we approached the family. I looked up to see an elderly woman staring at me with tearful eyes.

"My baby." She rushed forward, engulfing me in a tight hug. She's strong for her age.

She pulled away and started kissing me all over my face.

"Uhh, Nanna. You don't want to eat makeup, do you?" Jace said, rather cautiously.

Nanna stopped and pulled away, chuckling a little.

"You're so grown up." She said. I smiled at her.

"She's so adorable." An elderly man, older than Nanna, said. I looked at him.

"They are our Grandparents." Lorenzo said. I nodded and smiled at them.

As I said, I have my memories back, but I don't remember any faces and I still have difficulty remembering their names.

Grandpa moved forward and hugged me. My face was squished into his chest.

I don't care about the makeup.

The hugs are too comforting.

"We missed you." He said, caressing my cheek and kissing my forehead.

"Oh. How nice to see you again." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Uncle Adrian?" I asked, turning around.