Chapter 4

"Wait!!!" I shouted as I heard the room go silent.

I slowly sat up before jumping down.

"I'm here. You don't need to kill him." I said raising my hands up.

Mason smirked.

"You can do anything for your little boyfriend." Aaron teased.

"He's not my boyfriend." I muttered though this was not the topic to discuss at that time.

"There's a term called friends. A guy and a girl can be friends. Get your head out of the ancient times. Ancient piece of shit." Daniel growled. I rolled my eyes.

"You speak too much for someone held at gunpoint." Mason growled, clenching his jaw.

"Lets get to business." Aaron started.
"Hand over the gang to us, and your little 'friend' here will not be killed or we'll kill you all and take it anyways. We just don't kill little girls everyday so...." He trailed off.

"It's not in my hands." I stated. "Boss owns this gang."

"I think you have all the information. Besides, we have enough information to know that you and this thing on the ground, are the most respected in the gang after your 'boss." Aaron said smugly.

"The gang leader is already killed. Its obvious, the gang is gonna be in your hands next. So, we are giving you a choice, you give us the information willingly and let us take over. Or he gets killed." Mason said while loading his gun and pushing it against Daniel's head.

"Consider it a friendship test. Power or friend?" Aaron asked, amusement lacing his voice. A smirk formed on Daniel's face as he looked at me expectantly.

"Fine. You can have the gang. The information too. Just please don't kill him." I pleaded as I saw the two of them smirk.

I operated my computer and got aside as Aaron started going though it. I just stood there watching him and biting my nails as one of their men kept me at gunpoint.

"I knew you do care. I told you, deep down you see me as your friend." Daniel whispered. I rolled my eyes.

"Keep dreaming." I said.

"You do know you are forcing yourself to believe that." He said. I just stayed silent.

My head was hurting listening to Mason's voice barking orders to his men. Why is this happening?

"Ok let's go. It's done." Aaron said, getting up.

All of them walked out with us following them. Their guards kept an eye on our every movement, so we may not attack them.

We got out. They set fire to the building and left, leaving me and Daniel alone on the streets.

"What am I gonna do?" He said staring at the burning building.
I didn't feel anything, as usual.

"This place has so many memories and look what is happening right before my eyes." He muttered, a frown etched on his face.

We stood there for a while. Daniel just stared at the building, keeping his emotions inside.

"Anyways, here's my number. Contact me when you get a phone." He said pushing a paper into my hand and leaving. I took a last look at the building and headed home.

What has happened to my luck? It was already bad, now its worse.

Tying my leg to the bed, I went to sleep thinking about the base and the unusual headache.

-----------------------

The next morning, I woke up at 10. I slept in because its sunday and no one really cares. Taking a shower and putting a pink shirt and leggings on, I went downstairs.