Chapter 18

"Big Bro!!" I exclaimed jumping on him. He caught me easily and swayed me around.

"I feel ignored." Ashton muttered as Damon put me back on the ground. I jumped on Ashton and crushed him in a hug.

"Easy there, lady." He chuckled. I let go and Grayson bro-hugged him.

Gray and Ash are in the same grade. Everyone settled in the living room. I was still standing there when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I yelled and opened the door.

Daniel stood there in a blue suit, only the tattoos on his neck were visible.

"Woah." I said as I took in his appearance. He never wears formal.

"How do I look?" He asked, a little nervous.

"You look great." I complimented.

"Thank you, Avy." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. He still doesn't know about the whole story. I was planning to tell him when we meet.

"Let's go." I said and started walking to the living room with him following me.

I entered the living room as everything went silent.

"Hello, Mr. Garcia." Daniel said extending his hand forward as Damon shook his hand.

"Daniel, these are my brothers. You already know Damon. Lorenzo, Roman, Mason, Jace and Grayson. Guys this is Daniel Wilson." I introduced as he shook hands with them.

Daniel shook hands with everyone.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Wilson." Lorenzo said as he shook his hand. His voice was firm.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Garcia." Daniel said in an equally firm voice.

"Costello." Lorenzo corrected.

Daniel gave me a confused look.
"That's a story for another time." I whispered as he nodded.

"Oh, and this is Ashton, Damon's brother." I introduced.

"Let's go have dinner, shall we?" Lorenzo said, looking at Daniel intensely, who seemed unfazed.

Daniel's confidence didn't waver even when my brothers were glaring at him.

We settled down and started eating. I saw Daniel engaged in a conversation with Jace. He would talk to Grayson and ash too. They seemed to get along well. He can't be friends with Jace.

I kicked Daniel hard under the table. He was sitting just across me.

"Owww.... What?" He gritted and glared at me.

"Don't get too friendly with Jace." I huffed.

"Why? Are you jealous I'm making Friends?" He said putting emphasis on friends.

"Its against the bro-code. My enemy is your enemy." I gritted, whisper-yelling to him.

"And when did you establish this "bro-code"?" He mocked. "I thought we weren't even friends."

"Fine. Fuck you." I said. He chuckled.

"So Daniel, what school do you go to?" Lorenzo asked.

"I don't really go to school. But I was planning on attending this year." Daniel said.

"What year are you in?" Damon asked.

"I'm a senior." He said.

Of course.

"What classes are you planning on studying this year?" Roman asked.

"I'm taking all the advanced classes and as far as I know, she's also taking all AP classes." He said nodding towards me.