Chapter 33

"Sir, Miss Eliza sneaked into the warehouse."

Lorenzo almost facepalmed himself.

"I told you not to let her enter the warehouse." He said, angrily into the phone.

"She sneaked inside. We found her in the basement. We tried stopping her, but she just keeps beating the new guy." The man said with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Give her the phone." He ordered as he heard many groans and the sounds of the hits.

"Get the fuck out." Eliza yelled at the man.

"Sir, she's not listening."
"She's scary." He heard someone say in the background.

"Put me on speaker." He ordered, now growing angry. The guard did as told.

"Stop it right now." Lorenzo said, in a low tone, as he heard the sounds of her beating him, stop immediately.

"If you are not here within fifteen minutes, Eliza, I swear to god, you won't like it." Lorenzo said in a cold tone which he knew would make her follow his orders.

"Yes, boss." He heard her mumble. She still had that anger in her voice, but there was fear too.

"Eliza is in huge trouble." Grayson said, waving his hand around and extending the words.

About fifteen minutes later, they heard the door open and close with a soft thud.

"Sneaky little cat." Lorenzo gritted. They couldn't even hear her footsteps.

Eliza poked her head in and gave them a cheeky smile.

"Hi." She said sheepishly.

Lorenzo stood up to his full height and motioned her to come in. She gulped but shuffled over to stand before him.

"Did I or did I not forbid you from going to the warehouse?" He asked glaring at her.

"You did." She grumbled.

"Why?"

"Because I almost beat someone to death." She mumbled, looking down.

"Don't you think you're missing something?" He asked, taking a step towards her threateningly.

"And I regretted it so much that I came home drunk everyday for two weeks." She said looking down.

"And you were that angry today?" He asked, crossing his arms.

She nodded.
"Angrier than last time." She mumbled, before sneaking a glance at him, then immediately looking down, seeing his terrifying icy glare.

"Hey! Don't scold her like that." He heard another female voice exclaim. His furious gaze snapped to the direction, the voice came from. He glared dangerously at the now-awake Amelia.

"Go.Back.To.Sleep." He gritted as she shrunk a little.

"Lorenzo!" Eliza said in a warning tone. "Don't talk to her like that." She glared at him.

"I'd mind my tone, if I were you Eliza." Lorenzo said, in a dangerous tone.

These two girls were making him want to pull his hair out.

The others just watched the exchange with amusement. It was normal for Eliza to get in trouble and get scolded by Lorenzo.

"I want you in the office for the next five days. You'll arrange the files. Boring office work, as you call it." He started. "And don't worry I have extra car keys and I don't have any meeting for two weeks."

Eliza muttered curses under her breath and glared at him.

Just then, Sarah entered the room.

"Oh God. Are you Okay? I'm going to beat the hell out of that bastard." She gritted, moving towards Amelia and hugging her.