Chapter 34

Hey guys.

Thanks for all the votes and comments. Thanks for adding the story to your reading lists.
❤❤

Stay safe and happy.
❤❤

------------------

Quickly putting on my leather jeans and jacket with a simple white shirt, I made my way out of the room.

I've been exploring the mansion and making blueprints. I've found hidden cameras too. That's one thing you are trained for, in the gang. To have information about the place you go to. You don't know when it comes in handy.

Sneaking out into the backyard, I followed the path, which will save me from getting caught on the cameras. I jumped on the other side of the wall and started towards the nearest bar.

"It'll be good. It'll make you forget about it and you can be happy with your brothers and will not fall into depression." I kept telling myself.

Daniel took me to this bar once. He kept an eye on me the whole time, though. We were there for a deal as we were to attend such meetings, when boss couldn't. The owner wanted supplies of weapons and drugs.

I showed the card every gang member had, to the guard. We were all given these cards to use in such places where we had deals, so they know who we are, beforehand.

The guard looked up in fear, before bowing his head and letting me enter.

I was immediately hit by the sound of loud music and the weird mixture of smells of alcohol, expensive colognes and sweat.

I made my way to the counter and ordered a drink.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked. I don't know any names.

"Uhh.. The best?" I said, but it came out more like a question.

"Okay. It'll be ready in a few seconds." He said politely and shot me a smile.

"Hey hottie."
Jerk alert!!!!!

I turned around, in my seat.

"What's with the mask?" The guy asked. I shot him a glare.

"I don't want trash looking at me." I muttered.

"Oh come on. Don't be mean. Even though, I would've preferred you in a dress, but you are looking deadly, in the outfit." He winked. I gagged.

"Oh! I am deadly. I may kill you and you wouldn't even get the chance to blink." I gritted.

"Wanna go have a chat in private?" He asked, out of nowhere.

The bartender looked at me, waiting for my response to know if he should make me a drink or not.

"Continue." I ordered in a cold tone. He started doing his work. I turned to the guy and nodded. I winked at him as he lead the way. He looked back, frequently. I just smiled at him, sweetly.

Once we were in an empty corner away from people and music, I pulled my shirt up a little to reveal my gun, in the waistband of my jeans.

His eyes widened. I smirked and pulled it up more to reveal three daggers strapped to my stomach.

He backed away as I stalked towards him.

"Wanna have a chat?" I asked, pointing my gun to his stomach.

"N-No." He said as all colour drained from his face.

"Then stay out of my sight." I gritted. He scrambled away.