Chapter 35

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU LITTLE COCKROACH." Amelia yelled angrily but Jace just hugged her tighter.

"Ugh." She groaned.

'Wait! How am I here? I was in the club as far as I remember. Oh no. Did Lorenzo find out?' Amelia thought as she started to panic.

She was so nervous that she didn't realize, she bit Jace's arm that was wrapped around her.

"Owww." Jace yelled before jerking up and holding his arm. He glared at her.

"What am I doing here?" She asked as Jace rolled his eyes.

"You just casually walked into the mansion, drunk out of your wits and ran into a kind man who helped you by sneaking you into his room, deleting the footage and replacing it with an old one." Jace said, sarcastically.

She let out a sigh of relief. She got up and started walking towards the door.

"Sit back down." Jace gritted. Amelia rolled her eyes and turned around, to face him, giving him an annoyed look.

"I know, you have a headache, Amelia." Jace said nodding towards the medicine.

"You didn't have to help me. It was my fault, anyways." She mumbled, moving towards the bed again.

Jace glared at her as she took the pills and got up to leave again. He grabbed her arm and forcefully threw her back on the bed.

"Stop punishing yourself, Amelia." He gritted. "I agree you shouldn't have been drunk. But I know that's not the only thing you are blaming yourself for."

"Stop caring, Jace." She yelled back. Feeling pain in her head, she clutched her head in her hands and groaned.

"Go to sleep. We'll argue later." Jace muttered, keeping his palm on her forehead and forcing her to lay down. Amelia tried to fight him by digging her nails into his hand but it didn't work and she found herself laying down with the blanket wrapped around her.

"If you move an inch...." Jace warned before leaving. Amelia just slumped on the bed and closed her eyes.

She felt like her head was going to explode. She felt dizzy and felt ready to throw up.

She drifted off, still deciding if she should leave his room, just to annoy Jace.

-------------

Amelia's POV.

"Ugh." I groaned into the pillow and rolled over.

"You're finally awake." Jace said. I peeked at him to see him sitting on the floor, playing games.

"Lorenzo is not at home. He was asking for you this morning." He said. My heart skipped a beat.

"Did he find out? Did you snitch on me, bitch?" I asked, sitting up straight.

"This bitch saved your ass today. He covered up for you." Jace rolled his eyes.

What? Did I hear that right? The filthy, stupid, idiot, brainless creature, Jace the worst, covered up for me?

"So what do you want?" I asked, looking at him happily.

"What?" He asked, looking at me for a second then back at his game, again.

"I mean do you want a treat? Ice-cream? or Chocolates? Or pizzas?" I suggested.

"You mean, YOU are taking ME for a treat?" He asked, finally pausing his game and looking back at me.

I nodded.
"From your pocket money?" He asked.