Chapter 65

Amelia's POV

Valentino met Nanna and Grandpa the next day. A lot of tears and apologies and complaints about how that bulky strong man was slim and weak and how he had grown up so much, later Nanna finally got control over her emotions. Then everything switched and Valentino actually had to run.

He ran around the house with Grandma following him, not running of course, shooting at him. An actual gun in her hand.

Well, let's say. The oldies saved him from getting a whooping of his life.

What was I doing?

We were sitting on the couch. I knew some drama would happen, so we already bought popcorn on the way, much to Valentino's annoyance. By 'we' I mean, Jace, Alex, Grayson, Aiden and Amelia the kind and brave princess, of course.

Charlotte was just snuggling into Grandpa, terrified of Nanna hurting her brother. She loves him to no end and almost clawed my face, when I punched him, in the car.

When we were on our way to their house, Valentino was practically shaking, thinking about what will happen. He actually considered going into hiding again, earning him a couple of punches from me and the oldies.

And a special light punch from little princess. Which he probably didn't even feel.

I'm dragging her to train with me someday. Little princess needs to punch harder. But I know, she'd never hurt him.

Not the hurt that is mentioned when Jace and I fight. That is the 'blood drawing, life threatening' hurt. The hurt mentioned here, is the 'slightest pain'.

After all the chaos, everyone finally settled down. Nanna was keen on feeding both of us, making everyone jealous of the attention, me and Valentino were getting.

So, we were sitting between both of our grandparents, who were feeding us and not letting us use our own hands for doing the simplest thing, like picking up a glass of water.

Valentino threw a full tantrum about me having two guys as best friends and no 'girl' friends. By tantrum, I mean whining at Lorenzo for allowing such things and huffing and glaring at Daniel and Ashton the whole time, disagreeing with them at every little thing.

I have Sarah and Eliza.

But he ignored that important fact and kept glaring at Ashton and Daniel.

And it felt nice.

Because I was purposely clinging onto both of them, which led to Valentino picking me up and not putting me down for the whole day.

I'm actually very happy to have him back. Everyone is.

But there was this thing that was bothering me. A lot.

'I'm going to ask our families.'

Ugh.
Ashton hadn't asked yet. We were going back home soon. So he can ask any moment. And I was getting nervous, every passing second.

I told him not to but the only reply I got was, 'trust me.'

------------------

I was sitting in the living room with all of my brothers and our friends. I looked at Ashton from time to time.

I was praying and begging god, that he changes his mind and doesn't ask them. I was so not ready to face them now, or ever.

I was lost in my thoughts, when Ashton suddenly got up and started walking towards me.

What the fuck?
Stay away from me, you dirty little monkey.