Chapter 49

"No means No, Amelia." Lorenzo scolded. I just wanted cotton candy.

"Its just cotton candy." I whined.

"You already ate too much of that thing." He said. I opened my mouth to say something but the dangerous glare on his face, made me think twice.

"Fine. I'm going to the rides then." I said, walking away.

I was walking towards the rides, lost in thought when someone pulled me to a corner. My self-defense kicked in. I was just about to attack, but stopped.

"Hey." I heard him say. I looked up to be met with beautiful Hazel eyes.

"Ashton!! You scared me." I said, putting a hand to my heart. He just chuckled.

"What do you want?" I asked. He smirked.

"I want.." He tapped his lips.
Blood rushed to my face as my cheeks heated up. I looked down to hide it.

I felt Ashton lean down to say something in my ear.

"You look adorable when you act like this." He whispered. I turned my head and planted a quick kiss on his lips.

He squished my face in his hand.
"Cute little baby." He cooed.

"Ugh, leave my face alone, you idiot." I struggled to speak. He ignored me and bent down, leaning in.

And there goes Lorenzo and Damon's 'no touching' rule. Again.

-----------------

"I can't hide it from Lorenzo and Damon. But I also don't have the courage to tell them." I voiced my worry.

"I'm going through the same." Ashton muttered, squeezing my hand tightly in his. "I'm not ready to tell Damon. Moreover, Roman's gonna kill me."

I laughed at his misery.
"Don't worry. He won't." I reassured.

-------------
Some days later.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled as I tried to get the sticky stuff out of my hair.

My morning hair froze where they were, due to the sticky stuff drying out.

"What happened?" I heard, Grayson's voice. "Where are you?"

"In the bathroom." I yelled, frustrated.

"Woah! What happened?" He muttered, coming in and inspecting my hair.

"Those bitches." I muttered, angrily. "They're dead."

"Let's go." I said, pulling Grayson with me.

"What? Where?" He said, as I dragged him out of the room.

"To teach them a lesson." I said, speed walking to Jace's room, dragging Gray along with me.

"Woah! What happened?" Charlotte said, stopping to inspect my hair. "I can help with this."

I narrowed my eyes, looking at her suspiciously.

"What? I'm your sister. It's my duty to help you." She said. "I wasn't a part of their plan."

"Who are you talking about?" I asked, still suspicious.

"Alex and Jace, duh." She rolled her eyes.

"Then how do you know it was them?" I narrowed my eyes again.

"Because, little sister, they are the pranksters of the family." She said, rolling her eyes.