Chapter 15

Amelia's POV.

I was sitting in the car with Lorenzo and Roman. There was silence in the car but it was comfortable.

"I'm sorry." I said, breaking the silence.

"We understand." Lorenzo said, simply.

Roman nodded.
"You can't make us hate you." He said. I smiled at him.

"How about a shopping date tomorrow?" Roman asked turning around to look at me, a huge smile etched on his face.

"Don't tell Lorenzo but we can go to eat lots and lots of chocolates and candies." Roman whispered putting his hand forward for a high five.

"Lorenzo heard that." Lorenzo said as he looked at me through the rear view mirror, glaring at me playfully.
"You're not going to give her that many candies and chocolates to eat."

"Why?" I pouted and said in a small voice.

"Because, sweetheart, your teeth will fall off if you eat that many sweets." Lorenzo said, speaking like he was talking to a baby.

They burst out laughing as I giggled a little.

I felt tired after everything that happened today. Honestly, I can't wait to be in my room, just get away from everything and sleep for a long long time.

I took my phone out of my pocket and switched it on. As soon as it switched on, it started vibrating with the many messages and calls from Daniel.

Daniel🤡
_____________________

So what happened?

Who was he?

Why did you cuddle with him?

You don't ever let me hug you.
How can you do that?

Why were you coming from one mansion and going into another?
Sneaking to be specific.

Spill the tea gurrrrllllll.

Was there some drama from the people in the other mansion because you sneaked out?

Because if there was, then uuuuuggggghhhhhh.

I shouldn't have left.

Why were your eyes brown?

Oh my.. I asked so many questions. I can set a question paper.

We are meeting the day after tomorrow. How does that sound?

Doesn't matter. You are coming.

Because if you don't then......

I'll use my special puppy eyes and pout combo.

Can you stop ignoring me?

It just slipped out. It was a good joke. You can't deny that.

If you don't reply to me Ava, I swear to god, I'll kill you.

Fine, fuck you too.

I couldn't help but laugh after reading the messages. The guy was so confused.

I'll tell you everything when we meet.