Chapter 10

Carlo and I have been sitting in Rico's office for an hour now. You'd think he'd be talking about something useful wouldn't you.

Well he's fucking not.

We spent half an hour talking about a mission we are going on, apparently Ramon got away. So tonight we are going to a strip club and I have to catch his eye and then we kill him.

Simple right?

No. Rico won't shut up about what we should wear. So technically I am so close to shooting him and Carlo is hiding his phone at his side and is doing whatever he's doing on it.

"With all due respect. Shouldn't we go find what disguise we should wear instead of talking about it?" I speak up, too tired for him to carry on.

Rico looks as if he's about to explode with anger but Carlo speaks up. "She's right. We don't have long to get ready"

Rico looks back and forth from us. I put my now very small ring pop in my mouth and wait for his next move.

Carlo finished his ring pop ages ago. The weirdo bit into it. But his tongue is very red now.

"Fine. You can go. Adelaide your name is Trix."

We nod our heads and leave the room.

"FREEDOM!" I shout and run in the direction of my room.

I go to my suitcase and dig through it.

"Stripper outfit, stripper outfit, stripper outfit" I mumble as I search.

I lift up a red corset and red booty shorts.

"Perfect."

I find a very short green plaid skirt and a blouse before going into the shower and doing my business.

When I get out I brush my teeth and wrap my hair in a towel. I put my underwear on and wrap myself up in a bathrobe.

I need a tie.

I run across the hall and knock on Carlo's door. I wait a few minutes and he opens it. I pause when I realise he's only got a towel on. Hanging low so his V-line is showing, his wet hair has droplets falling down and falling in between his abs down the middle.

"You okay?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"I need a tie" I say.

"Grab your stuff. Get ready in here" He walks away from the door leaving no room for me to answer.

I roll my eyes and grab my stuff and go into his room. He's laid three ties on the bed. A red one, a black one and a green one.

I take the green one and put it on top of my clothes. I grab my makeup bag, wig and contacts before going into the bathroom.

The door was already open so I let myself in. I climb onto the sink counter and kneel on it getting close to the mirror.

"That was amusing to watch" Carlo laughs, talking about my struggle to climb.

I flip him off and start putting on foundation as he brushes his teeth.

I do a red and black eye look. The black starts on the outside and as it goes in it blends to red. I start my eyeliner and Carlo watches me carefully, still in just a towel.

"What's that? And why are you pulling that face?"

My mouth is hanging open as I do my water line.

"Eyeliner. And it's not like I'm meaning to pull a face" I finish one eye and turn to look at him, he leans in close to my face and looks at it.