Chapter 53

CARLO'S POV:

I knead the inside of Adelaide's upper thigh watching from the corner of my eye as her breathing staggers slightly from my touch. I park the car in front of the building and get out of the car quickly throwing the car keys to the valet on my way to Adelaide's door and pull her out of the car.

I drag her quickly to my personalised, private elevator with the words,

Knight

Engraved on it.

As soon as the doors to it open we walk in and the doors close behind us, i press the second highest number.

"The one above us is the roof." Is all I say before pinning her against the side of the elevator and kissing her harshly. My tongue explores her mouth as she does the same to mine. Every time my tongue laps hers I can feel the texture of her tongue, and by the way she slaps her thighs together, it affects her a lot.

Moving back I push my way between her thighs whilst tutting at her.

The elevator doors open and I pull her through into the penthouse. I push her beside the elevator and press a button which locks it so no one can enter.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist whilst sucking on my jaw and licking a strip down to my neck making me shiver slightly.

I put her down and pin her ass against the full length window looking in on the room. My penthouse is a little different from the rest. The bedroom is through one of the doors which also has a full length window.

Bending down I taste her lips barely stifling a groan, she tastes so good, like the cherry lollipop she was sucking on earlier today. I take a hold of her neck and tilt her head back a little before sucking harshly on her neck making her moan my name repeatedly.

I move us once more, pinning her to the back of the coach and I thrust my hips into hers, nudging my erection harshly against her clothed pussy. Leaving her panting against me. "Shit." Adelaide moans using her heels to push me closer towards her to get some friction. I chuckle, pulling down her jeans and wet thong she lets out a gasp from the cold air hitting her. I steal another kiss, enjoying how she tastes.

Her nails dig harshly into the back of my neck holding me closer and sucking on my tongue. Now I just want her tongue on my fucking dick.

Adelaide continues kissing me with one hand working on the buttons of my shirt and the other jerking me off through my pants. My hands grip her ass and knead through it, without thinking I slap her ass quite hard and she gasps leaning closer to me. I rub where I slapped it and do it again, making her gasp each time.

I thrust back into her hand and whimper when she stills her hand movements and starts to take my pants off along with my underwear. I kiss her neck and add more hickeys to her already dark purple dotted neck.

"Adelaide." I moan loudly as her small hand wraps around my cock and moves up and down. I step forward into her touch and rest my head on her shoulder with my hands on both the back of the couch and her thighs.

Her hand tightens around me as she starts to jerk me off faster, milking me for my release. I pull away yanking her legs apart, she yelps hands flying to the back of the couch so she doesn't fall.

Her grey eyes watch my dick slide down her pretty pussy, twitching when I press firmly against her clit. "Gorgeous." I press a kiss to her forehead as Adelaide whimpers, nails finding purchase on the couch and I slide inside the goddess of a woman in front of me. I am barely halfway in when I move us both so she's now laying against the sofa and I am on top.