Chapter 17

Dear Journal?

I don't actually know what to call you. I just found this small black book in the corner of my room two days ago and have been wondering what to do with you.

Sorry. I'm talking too much. Well writing. You get the point.

Anyways! It's been two weeks now since I've moved in with the Knight family. Ever since two weeks ago when I fell asleep on Rose's lap watching an amazing movie called Venom, she's been non stop being a mother figure to me.

Everyday I wake up and work out in the gym, then I walk downstairs and talk to Rose in the kitchen with Juliet when Izzy is doing school work.

I opened up to Rose and Juliet and they've been a lot of help. I've managed to stay hugging someone for up to thirty seconds now without getting uncomfortable.

I know it may not seem much. But I'm getting there!

Juliet told me that what happened to me wasn't my fault, but I can't help but think that she's lying.

I've been spending some time with Carlo as well, we go for walks or drives at night or smoke a blunt or a normal cigarette together.

But today is not just two weeks of living here... it's also the day Rico comes back.

Which means I have to go have dinner at my fathers house...tonight.

Yay me!

I have to go now though. So I guess I'll write to you soon?

Amore, xx

I slide off the window sill and place my journal under my pillow on the bed.

"ADELAIDE!" Isabella comes running into the room dragging a suitcase behind her. "We're doing your hair and makeup"

As Izzy squeals, a girl with a bright pink short, tight dress walks past my room. Giving me a dirty look as she goes to Carlo's room.

I roll my eyes and Rose walks in the room. "If I see another one of them girls he brings over, give any of us a dirty look and act like they own the place. I will shoot a bitch" She mumbles, closing the door behind her.

Izzy points at her "Bad word" She then turns to me "Let's get started!"

I look to Rose for help but she is already unpacking the suitcase filled with makeup and hair products.

"Go shower whilst we set everything up!" Rose orders me.

I roll my eyes and go into the bathroom. I wash my hair, body and also shave. When I finish my shower I quickly brush my teeth and look at myself in the mirror.

Rose and Juliet have also been helping me with my thoughts. I pretend they are helping but it only aggravates the thoughts more.

You're still ugly Adelaide.

They've been getting me to eat as well... but it doesn't always stay down. Whether it be by force or not.

I walk out of the bathroom with a black silk robe on and a towel wrapped around my hair.

Isabella squeals when she sees me and takes my hand pulling me to a chair.

"Let's get started," Rose says, rubbing her hands together.

****