Chapter 23

"AMORE!" Carlo shouts, grabbing my attention and other people around me.

I had walked away from him to look around, like ten minutes ago. I turn to look at him and he's staring back at me. Rolling my eyes I walk over to him, he wraps his hand around my neck lightly and brings my face to his.

I thought I would get flashbacks with him holding me like this but....

I kind of like it.

The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy as his face is inches away from mine. "Do not roll your eyes at me. Do not walk away from me. Understand?" He demands in a very dominant voice.

I nod my head.

"Words, Amore"

"Yes"

"Good" He smiles sweetly and let's go of my neck.

He opens the passenger door for me and I get in watching him walk around the front of the car and sit in the driver's seat. He drives the car to the starting line once again. This race is much longer this time since it's the last race and we have to go through the city a little.

I look to the side and see Ramon staring back at me. I wiggle my fingers instead of waving and he looks away. I cross one leg over the other and play with Carlo's ring that is dangling from my neck.

Carlo places a hand on my thigh and I look down at it. I place one of my hands over his and wait for the flag to get brought down again.

The flag goes and Carlo removes his hand to change gears before putting it back on my thigh.

Every now and again when Carlo needs to turn the wheel or change gears he moves his hand only to put it back again.

We make it to one of the back streets in the city and I take the gun from my waist band out. I check the bullets and open my window. I unbuckle and turn around so I'm facing the back of my chair on my knees. I stick out of the window leaving my lower half in the car.

I aim at Ramon's car and shoot. The bullet bounces off the window,

"His car is bulletproof!" I shout over the wind.
The car turns around a corner and I almost fall out. Carlo's hand finds the back of my thigh holding me in place, "Shoot the wheels, there's men around the corner here and a car that looks like his"

We had to get a car like Ramon's so when we pass the finish line it looks like we had a normal race.

We take a corner and I shoot the front two wheels, they pop and the car rolls over once. Three SUV's surround it and the replica of Ramon's car speeds up beside us.

I get back through the window and smile at Carlo. He smiles back and speeds back to the race. I look out of the window as we fly past. The car comes to a stop as we pass the finish line first.

Opening my door to get out Carlo does the same and speed walks over to the same guy who gave us money for the last race.

He walks back to me with the prize money.

"Home?" He questions holding my hand.

"Yeah"

"We have some torturing to do"

We get back into the car and speed home.

••••

"Hey Ramon" I sing as i walk into the cell he's locked in.

The Knight's basement is honestly cold and I got a little scared coming down here. I sit sideways on Ramon's lap since his arms are tied behind him and his legs are tied also.

"How ya doing?" I ask.

He tries to talk but the gag in his mouth muffles it.

"It's rude not to talk back" I fake pout.

I take a knife from my boot and stab it into his thigh. He screams and shakes a little. I stand up and smile. "Sorry. My hand slipped. That's my bad."

Grabbing a chair I sit in front of him. "Why are you wanting us dead?" I take the gag out. Ramon laughs in my face and I stab his other thigh. His laugh turns into a scream.

"I'm- I'm sworn in I won't-"

Before he can finish his sentence I look for his Mafia tattoo. Finding it on his right bicep and cut into his skin and take the tattoo off.

I throw the chunk of arm onto the floor.

"Not anymore" I mumble, sitting back down.

"You started without me" A whine comes from the door of the cell.

I turn my head and see Carlo smiling at me. I stand up and grab a blow torch.

"Your body has gotten more perfect I must say" Ramon moans.

I turn around and look at him confused.

"You didn't have such a round ass and bigger boobs last time I saw you." His eyes take over my body. "Well the very first time I saw you... and felt you"

"What are you talking about?" Carlo demands walking closer to him.

Ramon keeps his eyes on me. "You have the same eyes as your mother."

I walk up to Ramon and start burning his open cut where his tattoo was. His whole body shakes and his screams fill the room. His eyes start to flutter close so I stop and slap his face three times. "Wakey wakey"

Ramon opens his eyes and stares at me. "The room in the basement." Is all he says and I freeze.

"You work with Santiago?" Carlo questions, as I stay staring at Ramon looking for some type of lie.

"Are you going to kill me?" Ramon spits out.

"Yes" Carlo answers straight away.

"Then yes. Oh and Princess you didn't kill your mom. I did" Ramon whispers the 'I did' part and I grab a baseball bat.

I hit him in the knees and everywhere I can. My vision becomes blurry, one of the chair legs breaks and Ramon falls to the floor.

"Piece. Of. Shit" I mumble as I continue to hit him.

"Amore"

I see Carlo try to touch me. "Don't touch me"

I drop the bat and look at Ramon's bloody face, he has a big smirk on his face as he spits out blood.

I smile back and get my gun shooting him in the dick then three times in the face.

"Bitch" I kick him one more time and turn around on my heel walking out of the cell.