Chapter 52

Carlo grips hold of my inner thigh with one hand and the other holding onto the steering wheel. He's gripping so hard that his knuckles turn pure white as he speeds up faster, zooming down the empty roads with the rain starting to fall harder against the car.

Getting agitated and more horny by the second I overlap my hand over his that's on my thigh and drag it further up my thigh up to the part I want to be touched most. Carlo looks at me a little and I drag his hand up more to my neck and wrap his hand around my throat. All on his own, Carlo chokes me slightly as if to warn me.

"Adelaide." His voice comes out deep and husky.

I look over at him whilst dragging his hand down the valley of my breasts, pressing a little since the hoodie is still covering me. "What's the matter, Carlo?" I ask, as I stare into his eyes which are even darker than they were a few seconds before and his knuckles are losing even more blood from his tight grip.

Lifting up my hoodie a little, I undo my pants and pull my fly down. I place his fingers just under the hem of the jeans and slowly my head tilts back. I look out of the window to see that we are still driving through an abandoned road in the middle of the woods.

Having enough of teasing Carlo, which has backfired me since I now feel more want in me, I remove his hand and place it back on my thigh. I go to zip up my jeans again but Carlo's hand beats me to it and he slips his hand into them.

His cold fingers brush against the top of my underwear and he rubs my heat through the material, my head presses back against the headboard and a long moan erupts out of the back of my throat.

(start song)

Carlo smirks with his eyes still on the road, my head stays pressed against the headrest and I grip hold onto the centre console. I feel his fingers move my underwear to the side and he applies more pressure before slipping a finger inside. I bite my lip to suppress any sounds.

When he adds another finger I can't control the loud moan that rips out of my mouth and my back arches off the chair. I hear Carlo swear under his breath before removing his hand, making me whimper from the loss of contact.

I notice how Carlo spins the wheel to another opening of the abandoned woods further away from the venue he found. He drives a little further until he finds a very hidden spot and parks the car in the little dome of trees that cover the car almost completely except for the back window.

In one quick motion Carlo's reached over me and pressed the button on the side of the seat that tilts the chair back.

It moves back slowly but Carlo keeps his finger on the button whilst kissing me roughly making my head press against the headrest. With his other hand he unclips my seat belt and his own. He climbs over the centre console his lips still attached to mine, and keeps hold on the button until i am laid down flat with him on top.

"This is just the start." He tells me whilst moving his lips down to my neck and one hand lifting the hoodie up a little, giving him access to slide his hand down the front of my underwear again. "I just can't wait for that long."

"Now let's take these off you." He says in his deep husky voice pulling at my hoodie and jeans. I pull his hoodie off over my head leaving me in a lacy red strapless bra. I try to unbutton Carlo's blouse, desperate for skin to skin contact.

"Not yet, Amore." He swats my hands away.

I huff in annoyance and lay under him panting slightly, Carlo grips the top of my jeans and kisses me again whilst pulling them down. I lift my hips up to help him and brush against his growing erection, Carlo groans but holds his composure and throws my jeans down into the footwell.