Chapter 75

CARLO'S POV:

My leg bounces anxiously as I wait for Adelaide to get back from the bathroom, Rico keeps staring over at one of the doors.

The sound of my phone ringing makes me jump slightly, I reach into my jacket pocket and pull it out answering instantly.

"Don't go to that party!" Alessia's voice shouts down the phone and it sounds like she's running. "Come on Nicola, where's Ricardo?" I hear her say away from the phone.

"What are you on about?" I question.

She pauses for a second. "You're there aren't you?" She mumbles asking herself so I wait for her to get to the point. "You need to get Adelaide out of there."

Adelaide...

"Why, Alessia?" I question standing up. The men we brought with us all look at me. I hold my finger to my earpiece. "Look for Adelaide."

"She's not with you!?" Alessia shouts once more.

I start to walk down the hallway where I saw Adelaide go down. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Someone's after her."

I hang up on the phone immediately and start to run down the hallway opening every door I come across.

"Boss, the cameras are glitching. I can't see where she is."

Fucks sake.

"Keep trying."

I get to one of the bathrooms and open up the door searching everywhere inside. Opening one of the cabinets Adelaide's purse is hidden slightly inside with a little blood on the hood clasp.

On the floor is a bloody handprint that's been dragged looking as if she was dragged. I walk back out quickly, pocketing her purse, "Hey Carlo." A girl's voice says standing across the hallway in front of me. "She's not here."

****

Start flashback: (from Chapter 61)

"She's not in the room." The girl beside me mumbles. I look back at her and she's still staring at me.

End of flashback:

****

"Where is she?" I order walking up to her angry.

The men run up to me surrounding the girl. She doesn't say anything, just smiles.

"Where the fuck is she?!" I shout grabbing ahold of her throat tightly and pushing her against the wall lifting her up slightly so she's on her tiptoes. "Want to tell me now?"

"N-no." She chokes out, her face going a mixture of red and purple. Her fingernails claw at my hand but I just squeeze harder.

"CARLO!"

I let go of the girl's neck almost immediately, she gasps around on the floor holding her throat that is already starting to bruise my handprint onto it. "Take her."

I turn around to the source of who shouted my name.

Rico.

"Of course." I mock and walk up to him punching him in the jaw. "Tell me where she is!" I scream.

Rico laughs a little whilst wiping his blood off himself.

I pull a gun out and point it at his head, "Tell me. Right now."

"You won't shoot me." He protests standing up from off the floor.

I press the gun to his head. "Wanna bet? Tell me where my wife is!" I shout once more.