Chapter 43

"I'll see you later." Rose says and I wave goodbye to her as I walk up the stairs back to Carlo's room.

I open the door and fall to the floor dramatically and roll onto my back. Carlo's laugh echoes around the room. I arch my back so I'm balancing on top of my head and look at the upside down version of him.

Carlo's head is thrown back as he laughs, his grey sweat shorts hang low on his V-Line and his white shirt that he's wearing rises.

I sit up and stare at him, the smell of weed hitting my senses. His eyes are half closed but you can see they're bloodshot. He smirks at me and I get butterflies.

Why does he have to look hot all.the.time?
Does he not get tired?

"You look pretty." I whisper with my head tilted to the side.

He stops laughing and stares at me with his mouth parted. I smile at him and stand up to close the door.

I walk into the walk-in closet and put on a pair of grey shorts and take my shirt off so I'm in my bra and I put one of Carlo's hoodies on.

Walking out I go over to the window and open it. I sit on the windowsill and lean my back against the side and my legs criss crossed. Carlo and his high self walks up to me and leans on his forearms staring at me.

I take the joint out of his hand and take a hit. I lean my head back against the wall and blow the smoke out.

I start to get deja vu and smile at Carlo. He smiles back at me. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Perfect." I answer whilst blowing smoke out.

I take another hit of the joint and pass it back to him and I blow the smoke away from him. Carlo cups the side of my neck using his thumb to tilt my jaw to the side and plants his lips on mine and stands up straighter.

"I love you." He whispers and wraps my legs around his waist holding me impossibly close to him.

"That's nice." I joke.

Carlo furrows his eyebrows at me and tickles my sides. "Are you not going to say it back?" He picks me up and gently places me onto the bed and places his legs either side of me, his hands on my sides.

"I'm not going to lie to you." I smile.

I scream out a laugh as he tickles me sides. "Okay! I love you." I laugh.

"Good." He smiles.

He walks over to the windowsill leaving me on the bed and grabs the joint. I balance on my forearms as I watch him relight it before walking over to me.

He sits over me again and grabs me by the throat as he inhales. He tilts my head back and presses his lips against mine. My eyes flutter shut as he blows the smoke into my mouth before kissing me. The trapped smoke in my mouth starts to burn but Carlo pulls away.

I blow the little smoke left out in his face as he smiles. I take it from his hand and take another hit. "Don't do too much." He warns looking down at me.

****

"If professor X can move things with his mind. Why can't he make his legs move?" Carlo questions from beside me.

I think about it as I bring the joint to my mouth again and blow the smoke out. "He's lazy."

We've both been on the floor for however long we've been laying on the floor, talking and smoking.

"What about this? When you buy a bigger bed you have more bed room. But less bedroom."

Carlo hums in agreement but then snaps his head to me. "Wait.... Huh."