Chapter 47

We've been arguing for ten minutes now, with the shower running in the background and I haven't even cleaned up my little wound.

"You could've gotten hurt!" Carlo shouts. after I explained to him what had happened and how I killed Santiago. "In fact you did get hurt!"

"It's a little scratch!" I shout back.

"That's besides the point. You should've told me. Or let me come, or... or. Or something for fucks sake!"

"I'm okay aren't I?" I question, still covered in blood probably looking a little manic in his eyes. "I had help. It's not like I went on my own!"

"Don't you get it? I don't care if you had help or if someone was there. I wasn't there!" He screams. "If something had happened what would I have done, you're stupid to not tell me!"

"I'm not stupid." I whisper and look him in the eye.

"Fuck!" He shouts and grabs his hair before looking at me. "What if he killed you?"

"He didn't. I'm still breathing." I put two fingers to my neck and check my pulse. "Yep, still breathing."

Carlo stands with his chest heaving and fists clenched, the mist spreads around the room from the shower making it muggy and the mirror misty. I stand at the door of the walk-in shower shuffling from foot to foot wondering if I made the right decision in leaving Carlo out of the situation.

(Start Song)

Suddenly, Carlo makes his way over to me and pushes me into the shower and against the wall with his lips only a breath away.

"I love you too much to lose you." He whispers.

The water falls on us both and his black curly hair drips water down his face whilst my brown hair sticks to my back. With one hand next to my head and the other on my waist he pulls me flush against him, his lips fall onto mine and he kisses me roughly clearly taking some of his anger out of my mouth.

Our clothes stick to our skins and he moves his head down to my neck sucking on it. Carlo bites down lightly on my neck and I moan at the tingling sensation he leaves. Butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Carlo's hips rut into mine at the sound and he bites me again. I hook a leg around his and successfully flip us so he's the one pushed against the wall.

Carlo cups my face and I lean on my tiptoes to reach as we kiss, my hands grip the bottom of his shirt. I move my hands under his shirt and lightly trace my fingertips on his abs, his body shudders and I bite his lip.

Dragging his lip between my teeth he groans and moves my hips against his harshly making a slap from our wet clothes. I let go of his lip and take the end of his shirt into my hands, I look up at him through my wet lashes. "Can I?"

He nods his head. I tilt my head to the side and smirk. "Words Carlo." I taunt.

Carlo's tongue pokes the side of his cheek. "Yes. Adelaide." I smile and he helps me take his shirt off and throw it into the corner of the shower. I trail my lips down his jaw line and suck on his neck. The tightness from his hands on my waist gets tighter and I'm sure I will have handprints there .

I kiss down his chest and bite gently on the top of his abs. I look up to meet his eyes through my lashes and I trial my tongue down the line of his abs slowly keeping eye contact. His eyes dilate, almost completely black, and I get on my knees as my tongue ends at the top of his pants.

"Adelaide." Carlo warns me.

I pull back and sit back on my heels whilst looking up at him, he lets out a small whimper at the loss of touch as he stays against the wall.