Chapter 25

"Carlo" I tap the side of Carlo's face three times "Wake up bitch!" His arms which are wrapped around me tighten a little. "Carlo. Psst." Rolling my eyes I move my head to his ear. "Baby," I whisper.

I feel Carlo tense up and I move my head back so I can see his face. His eyes are snapped open and his grip on me has tightened.

"I knew you were awake fucker" I move his arms away from me and get up off the bed.

Carlo stares at me and moves his eyes down my body and back up again. I look down and notice his boxers have fallen down a little so you can see the top of my underwear.

I pull his boxers up and keep my hands wrapped around them so they don't fall. Carlo has a smirk on his face and I flip him off.

"Get up!" I stomp my foot on the floor like a two year old. Carlo shakes his head no and closes his eyes again. I kiss my teeth and walk over to his side of the bed and grab his hands trying to pull him up.

"Carlo mother fucking Knight, if you don't get up right now I will skin you alive and when I'm done with that I will castrate you." Carlo's eyes snap open and he smiles innocently at me.

"I'm awake Amore" He stands up and towers over me as he stretches. "What are we doing today?"

I walk over to his bedroom door "Well I am going to pay a visit to my dad-" I go to tell he can come but he cuts in.

"I'm coming!" He shouts, rushing to open the door. He runs over to my room and walks in, coming out a minute later. "There's no one in there" he mumbles walking past me.

I smile up at him and walk over to my room to get ready.

••••

"What's with the bag?" Carlo asks as I walk back into his room.

I got changed into a pair of black ripped mom jeans, a black tank top that's tucked in with a black jacket over the top and black combat boots.

He's in an all black suit since he's a mafia boss and can't be seen being unprofessional. Tipping my bag onto his bed I hold up what I put in there.

"My Amore gun and two others." I don't look at him as I carry on picking things up to show him. "A pack of gum because when don't you need gum, a pack of cigarettes because it's essential, my favourite grey lighter, lip gloss, mascara, three pairs of sunglasses because I'm cool."

I stand up straight with my hands on my hips looking down at the stuff I pulled out of my bag. "Oh! And Izzy's tiara she gave me" I put it on my head and look at Carlo. "Because I'm a mother fucking queen... I'm joking obviously, I just like the diamonds" I take the tiara off and put everything back in my bag.

"Are you going to kill him?" Carlo asks, getting serious.

I shrug "Have you got any needles?"

Carlo raises an eyebrow at me and slowly nods. "They're in the kitchen"

"Let's go" I pick up my bag and run downstairs to the kitchen.

I search through the draws until I find a pack of twenty needles, I put them in my bag and turn around to see Rose, Carlo, Izzy, and Juliet watching me.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"You seem different" Juliet mumbles, tilting her head to the side a little. I blink a few times at them all as they look me over trying to figure me out.

"Enough!" I snap my fingers and they all shake their heads as if in a trance. I walk over to Carlo and grab the car keys to a Lamborghini. "I'm driving"

"Where are you two going?" Rose asks.

"Santiago" Carlo simply says and follows me out of the kitchen and to the car.

••••

I'm not sure if I'm going to kill Santiago in all honesty. I know what he's done to me but is it right?

Yes.

"Amore. Slow down" Carlo tries to catch up with me as I walk fast through the hallways of the familiar mansion.

"No" I simply say stopping at the end of the corridor before turning right and walking straight.

"Yes" Carlo puts a hand on my shoulder turning me around. "Do you have a plan?" I take out a gun and check the bullets before turning around and walking a few more doors down.

"Baby!" Carlo shouts.

I stop walking and look at him. "Why do you call me baby?"

"Because?" He questions. "You can't just barge in there and raise a storm"

Rolling my eyes I turn to the office door. "Yes I can" I mutter before kicking the door open and pointing a gun into the room.

When I look around I see a blonde girl on his lap behind the desk kissing down his chest and rolling her hips forward on him as his head tilts back.

"I'm going to be sick," I whisper. I feel someone stand behind me and tense up, I smell the familiar scent of expensive cologne and mint making me calm down.

"That's not a pretty sight," Carlo whispers to me.

I shoot a bullet into the ceiling and Santiago snaps his head over to me.

"Hello Father" I wave before sitting on the other side of the desk with a leg crossed over the other.