Chapter 37

Carlo's footprints leave marks in the sand as he walks up to the end of the beach where the cars are. With every indent of his foot mark I place my feet in them and walk behind him.

With my head down I concentrate on where he is putting his feet so I can do the same. The footsteps slowly get larger with the strides he takes. So I have to stretch my legs as far as I can to keep up.

When I have to start doing a little jump to reach, a deep chuckle sounds in front of me and I look up to see Carlo looking behind him and watching me.

I smile at him and carry on doing what I'm doing whilst he lets out a few laughs here and there. "What are you doing?" He laughs.

"Walking." I reply as I jump onto one foot.

"We're going to a club later, to not only get money but we can stay longer after the meeting. If that's okay?"

I hum in response as I concentrate. "Who's coming?"

"You, me, Giovanni, one of my childhood friends Emilio."

"Alright." I answer shortly.

I make an oof sound as Carlo stops and I jump into his chest since he's turned around. I rub my forehead and look up at him. "What?"

He smiles a little and cups my face with both of his hands and presses his lips to mine lightly, giving me a small kiss.

"You're so cute." He whispers against my lips before he pulls away completely and kisses my nose. I kiss his nose after and start to walk in front of him towards the car.

****

"You're not wearing that Adelaide!" Carlo shouts as he points at my tight red dress.

He stands up and walks into the wardrobe I just walked out of. Me on the other hand starts to section my hair whilst my straighteners heat up.

Carlo walks out with a few outfits he has just picked up without looking at.

"Wear this." He shows a pair of jean shorts.
"Or this." A pair of leather black pants.
"They would look nice with this." He holds up a baggy black shirt. "Wait ... is this mine."

I look at him in the mirror and see that he is in fact holding one of his shirts. "No." I lie.

Finders keepers.

He shakes his head trying to hide his own smile and looks at the clothes in his hands.

"You could wear-" he pauses when he holds up a top that could be used as a bra. "You're not wearing this." He throws it across the room. "Ever." He scoffs as he looks at it in disgust.

I roll my eyes and start to straighten my hair. I've already done my makeup, I did a little eyeliner, mascara, highlighter, blush, and red lips.

Carlo is wearing an all black suit but is now taking off his black tie. He walks out of the room I'm staying in and goes to his room.

I continue to straighten my hair and when I'm finished he finally returns, but this time with a red tie hanging around his neck.

He comes and sits on my vanity chair next to me since I straightened my hair whilst I was kneeling down on the floor.

He looks at me expectantly and I turn to face him on my knees, he tenses slightly. "Don't worry I'm not going to suck your dick." I rise an pull him forward by his tie.

"You wouldn't be able to handle it anyway."

I look back at him and I can feel my cheeks warm up, his free hand strokes my cheeks as his smile grows bigger.