Chapter 38

"Carlo! Get the fuck off me!" I scream through laughs. "I can't breathe." I gasp.

Carlo continues to tickle my sides as I squirm under him. I hold onto his hands trying to stop him but he slaps my hands out of the way.

"CARLO!" I scream louder. He starts laughing and collapses on top of me.

I try and get my breath back as he nuzzles his head into the hood I'm wearing and I can feel his warm breath on my neck. "I like you wearing my clothes." He mumbles into my ear.

He's acting as if I'm wearing his clothes for him. I'm not, it's for me. His hoodies are so much more comfortable and soft and baggy.

Carlo grips the sides of my Nike pro shorts and circles his thumbs on my hips. I lift the hood over my head more since when Carlo pushed his head next to mine it moved down.

I put my hands in his curls and brush my fingers through the soft strands. I move my hands down in between his bare shoulder blades since he isn't wearing a shirt.

His body tense under my touch and shudders softly. Carlo places his hand on the side of my neck and uses it to move me closer to him. I feel him smile against my neck before he starts to pepper kisses on my neck.

The bedroom door opens and a smiley Rose stands at the door. "Hello my beautiful people."

Carlo groans into my neck and removes his head to look at his mom. "Hey momma."

She smiles brightly "I need you to go store for me. I let the maids and everyone else have a day off. Also Emilio is here."

Carlo looks down at me. "Tell him to go away mom." Then he puts his head back in my neck.

I roll my eyes and push him off the bed. He falls to the floor and I stand up. "Have you got a list?"

"Yeah here you go." She passes me a piece of paper and some cash.

"It's fine I got it." I hand her back the money and kiss her cheek.

She gives me a smile before saying goodbye and leaving the room.

I walk into the walk-in wardrobe and put on a pair black lace underwear with a pair of blue baggy ripped jeans and a black boob tube since it's warm today. I grab one of Carlo's jacket and walk out into the room.

I get tackled to the floor and make an oof sound. "Why?" I wheeze.

Carlo chuckles as he looks down at me with his knees either side of my hips and his hands beside my head. He leans down down and kisses me.

"Ew!" A voice squeals.

"Fuck off Emilio." Carlo mumbles against my lips.

I laugh and try to sit up but he doesn't let me. "We have to go to the store!"

Carlo still fights and stops me so I wrap my legs around his waist bringing him down, his eyes widen and I quickly flip us over so I'm on top.

I stay sat on him as I fix the tube top and get up. I walk over to the door and Emilio follows me downstairs laughing.

"He seems happier." Emilio says, handing a blue lolly to me.

I take a deep breath and take it.

It's only a small lolly. It's okay.