Chapter 70

"Baby."

I roll over and turn my back to the body in front of me.

"Baby, wake up."

"Fuck no." I grumble curling up more into the blankets. The bed dips and I listen to the footsteps until they are on my side, hands grip my arms and make me stand up on the bed.

With my eyes still closed and stand up rocking from foot to foot.

"Seriously."

"Yes." I mumble rubbing my eyes with my hands.

"ADELAIDE!" A loud squeal enters the bedroom and my eyes snap open and my hands go to my ears covering them.

"No no no." I fake sob dramatically.

Izzy runs onto the bed jumping up and down. "SANTA CAME HERE!"

I look at my phone that Carlo just tapped for me to see the time.

6:30.

I turn back to Izzy. "Santa?" I question with a smile.

She nods her head enthusiastically.

"He's n-"

Carlo tackles me onto the bed with his hand over my mouth. He glares at me, I roll my eyes and look at the confused Izzy.

"Santa's nine hundred years old, did you know that?" I question.

Her jaw drops, "wow." She gasps. "I'm going to tell mommy."

She runs out of the room and I try to push Carlo off of me, he doesn't budge but only cuddles closer to me.

"Why so early?" I fake sob again.

He holds me tighter and laughs. After a few minutes we both get off the bed.

I grab a fluffy blanket and wrap it around my shoulders, I walk over to Carlo and stand on my tiptoes wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

I peck his lips softly and jump into his arms, he catches me and I wrap the blanket around the both of us. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You're my new bed." I mumble.

"I'm okay with that." He kisses my cheek and walks out of the bedroom and onto one of the couches.

I move off his lap and lean my head against his shoulder sitting next to him.

"Why did you do that?" He whines like a toddler.

I stare at him for a second and stand up, his legs spread a little and opens his arms out expecting me to sit in his lap.

Smiling sweetly at him I walk over to Rose who is in the kitchen.

"Momma Bear." I cheer and hug her tightly.

She hugs me back tighter and I laugh lightly.

"Help me carry these over to the tree please." She pulls away.

I look over to the corner and see multiple wrapped presents. I stack some small ones and carry them over.

Then go back to carry the larger ones whilst Carlo and Izzy play on the couch.

"Thank you for the help." I smile sarcastically at Carlo as I carry the last large present.

CarloOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara