Chapter 62

Carlo's hands are positioned either side of my head with my back pressed against the wall next to the bedroom. His lips are on my neck surely leaving bruises as he continues his violent assault with his lips.

His hands move to the back of my dress and he moves his lips to my own where he kisses them harshly. The sound of my zipper sounds and then he pulls the straps off my shoulders until the dress is a small heap at our feet.

Carlo pulls back and looks me up and down, his hair is a mess and his lips are red and a little swollen. "Beautiful." He whispers before picking me up and kissing me once more.

He walks us over to the bed and he sits down at the end with me straddling him. Without removing my lips off his I unbutton his shirt with quick fingers.

When his shirt is off I kiss down his neck sliding off his lap and pressing light kisses down his abs. Carlo's abs tense with each light kiss, I kneel in between his legs and sit up.

Carlo leans back on his hands and stares down at me as I unbuckle his belt and pull it through the loops. I throw the belt behind me and he smiles a little, i unbutton his pants and pull them down, taking them off.

I run my index finger from his tip to his base slowly through his boxers. Carlo shudders and his abs tense as he leans back on his hands.

He lifts his hips up to help me take his boxers off, once they're off I wrap my hand around his cock and lick the head, my tongue fitting between his slit.

Carlo's whole body shakes "Sh-shit." He stutters with his whole body going. Smiling a little I move my hand up and down, pumping him at an agonisingly slow pace.

"Adelaide..." He whines his chest falling and rising fast, I move my hand faster and enclose my lips around the head of his cock, sucking. Immediately one of his hands fly to the back of my head scrunching my hair up into a messy ponytail.

His low groans fill around the bedroom, bouncing off the walls. His groans only increase as I circle my tongue on his tip, my hand working the rest of him.

"Fuck! D-don't stop." He throws his head back as I feel him apply pressure to the back of my head urging me to take him more.

I comply and take the rest of him which leads him to let out a low moan. Carlo starts to push himself down my throat whilst holding my hair in his hand with a firm grip, but not tight enough to hurt.

Carlo groans as he bucks up into me, a string of curses leave his lips as he starts to throb in my mouth. I hum around him, gagging slightly as Carlo moves his dick down my throat until there's resistance.

He bucks up a few more times until he cums down my throat, i bob my head a few more times riding out his high before taking him out of my mouth and swallowing.

With heavy breaths Carlo watches me swallow with his mouth agape a little, he puts his hands under my armpits and lifts me up back onto his lap. His lips push against mine, his tongue diving into my mouth tasting himself on my tongue. He groans into my mouth and flips us over so he's on top.

Removing his mouth from my lips he works down my body, pressing light kisses to my chest as I arch up when he goes to unclasp my strapless bra. He throws it away somewhere and sucks spaces on my stomach making a popping sound as he lets go.

When he gets to my underwear he presses a kiss over the material and pulls them down slowly throwing them somewhere again. He climbs back over me and kisses me, I become distracted by his mouth not knowing what his hands are doing until he slips a finger in me making me moan into his mouth.

Carlo bites my bottom lip dragging it out as he adds another finger. I moan loudly and he looks down to watch his finger working in and out of me at a fast pace. His mouth attaches to one of my breasts giving me some relief, his fingers move more vigorously and then curl making me squirm and scream under him.