I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Brooklyn's Pov

So I guess Peter's power is out and El is out of town which is great but Neal thought it was a good idea to let him stay with us in our apartment but he said no because he'd rather stay in that motel that he booked. I was really happy that he wouldn't be staying with us because then I wouldn't have to deal with him but then he decided to stay with us and Let me just say, it is horrible.

-----------

Me and Neal wake up and he starts looking at the scrabble board and then we see Peter sitting out with June on the balcony and at that moment I was like, Ok I can handle this even though it still bothered me.

------------

Later Peter comes back but now he's all sweaty and it's disgusting but still I try to handle it. I go to take a shower and I hear Neal go downstairs but as i'm taking a shower someone interrupts me.

 I go to take a shower and I hear Neal go downstairs but as i'm taking a shower someone interrupts me

"PETER! OH MY GOD, GET OUT" I scream

I get out of the shower and I go to get dressed. After getting dressed I go downstairs to talk to my Big brother about Peter staying here.

-----------

"Neal!" I say

"What's wrong" Neal says

"Well Your stupid Handler just saw me naked while I was taking a shower and now I kinda feel violated"

"Ok what happened?"

"Well I went to take a shower because I felt dirty and while I was in the shower I hear someone walk into the bathroom and at first I thought it was you but I didn't hear you come up the stairs so then I was like it has to be Peter and I was right because I think he wanted to take a shower because he was all sweaty and he didn't know I was there so he pulls the curtain and I scream and now I feel violated. So I came to tell you that he needs to go or your sister will be put behind bars for killing a Fed and I mean IT!"

"I can't kick him out"

"Well if you don't Your sister WILL be put in jail for killing a Fed so do something about it or I will kill him because I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

"Ok Ok i'll kick him out"

"Good also you better be telling me the truth cause if not, again Peter dies and your lil sister ends up in prison"

--------

We go back upstairs and I give Peter a death glare even though I know he can't see me.

Later Peter and Neal go back to that one guys house and I stay home because I'm not a loud to go with them on cases. One day I'm going to help them solve a case and then their gonna take me with them every time they have to solve a new case and Neal is gonna learn that his sister is not a little girl anymore. I love my Big brother but sometimes I think he thinks that i'm still a little girl and I hate that because who helped him when his one friend beat him to death, I did because I actually love him. I literally can't take it anymore.