He thought about it

Brooklyn's pov

Been crying all day and I want it to stop! I've been waiting for Mozzie to make his decision, I just really hope he forgives me.

I was in bed just crying and Neal came in to check on me. He said "Brooke, you ok?"

I shook my head no, I didn't want to say anything because I knew it would make things worse.

Later Neal gets a call from the hospital and when he hung up he looked at me and said Mozzie wanted to see us.

At first I thought he was gonna be worse but I guess he thought about forgiving me or not.

We got there and he told me to come over to his bed. I went over there and he looked at me and said "Brooke, I have thought about it"

I said "Good, so"

He said "I forgive you....Brookie"

I smiled because he forgave me but he called me Brookie. I missed that! Every time he saw me he would call me that and it made me so happy to hear that come out of his mouth.

He then said jokingly "I've got my eyes on you"

I laughed and said "Ok and I promise not to do anything stupid again and I don't wanna fight ever again Moz"

------------------------

Weeks pass and Mozzie got to come back to the apartment. That day we spent the day with him and June, it was great to be friends again.

The next day I got up in the middle of the night because couldn't sleep. I was in the kitchen getting a late night snack.

Neal then got up and he wondered what I was doing up and I said "Couldn't sleep and I think it's because of the baby"

He smiled and said "Then I'll stay up with you"

I sat down at the table and said "No you don't have to Neal, please go back to bed cause I'm fine"

He said "I'm staying here with you"

I smiled and said "Thanks"

We just sat at the table and talked about the baby and how were gonna find out the gender soon.

Can't wait to see what it is but for now I'm just gonna eat, sleep, repeat!