Being questioned at the bureau

Brooklyn's pov

So I was taken to the bureau for questioning which was so fun because this wouldn't be the first time this has happened. The first time it happened was when I tried to steal that jewelry but ever since then I've tried to be good.

Ok so I'm not the best criminal but I'd rather be a good person then to mess up and end up in prison unlike someone who went after someone who didn't want him and got arrested for it.

They put me in Peter's old office, ugh I hate this place. I waited for someone to come in and question me and I knew this wasn't gonna be pretty but whatever.

So I waited and waited and finally someone came in and well it was the person I hated the most right now, Neal!

I said "Oh great so your the one who's questioning me, fun! Brother I don't want to talk to you so you should just leave cause I am so going away for a long time and there's nothing you can do about it"

He said "I love you but of course I wouldn't do anything about it, you didn't help me when I got arrested"

I said "Well yeah because there was nothing I could have done to stop it from happening and you kept going after Kate when she didn't want you and you still went after her and I don't even know why I'm talking about her when she was the reason you got arrested in the first place"

So later I was hooked up to a lie detector and he started asking me all these questions and I was about to punch Neal in the face, people don't know how much he annoys me and how mean he really is.

Like he says he loves me but he doesn't and he never will because he has no heart. I'm technically the only family he has, well I am his actual family because we are related by blood but still.

I'm so convinced I was adopted, if someone told me that I would be so happy that I'm not actually related to him but I'm not adopted because me and Neal are twins and we look so much alike so that would be weird if I was adopted. Sure I could have been some girl who looked like Neal Caffrey but I know I'm not adopted because when I say we look alike, we look alike. We're twins and we share the same birthday but we're not the same age. We have the same hair color and eye color but again we aren't the same age.

Anyway so he's looking at me and asking me questions, like "Where were you when I kicked him out?"

I said "I was in my room cause I got angry at you and went to my room, Neal do I look like someone who would kill?"

He just looked at me without saying anything and I said "You do don't you, you are such a horrible brother!"

He then asked me "Did you kill Peter?"

I looked him right in the eyes and said "If I say yes, what's gonna happen to me"

He said "We'll see but did you kill Peter?"

I said "Yes! yes I killed Peter but I couldn't take it anymore because you let him back into your life after what he did to you, Neal he used you and then after that you were gonna be sent back to prison and probably for life but you forgive to easily except when it comes to me, you'll forgive anyone else right away but when it comes to me, you take ages to forgive me"

I got unhooked from the lie detector and then walked off. He chased after me and I said "Neal! Get away from me, I hate you and I bet you were gonna tell someone and have me put in prison because you don't care about me at all so I'm gonna go!"

He said "Brooklyn Amelia Caffrey!"

I said "Don't Care!!!!"

I was so angry at this point and so I ran back to the house and went into the bedroom and slammed the door.

I got onto the bed and closed my eyes. Later I wake up and he's got his hands around me dragging me somewhere and I say "Oh my god I thought was being kidnapped!"

We got to where we were going and then my instincts kicked in and I drew a gun on Neal and he said "I am tired of having guns pointed at me tonight"

I put the gun away and he said "Why would you point a gun at me?" 

I said "Well your the one who put his arms around me and for a second I thought I was being kidnapped"

He said "By your big brother?"

I said "I don't know also why did you take me here cause your helping your sister and you could go back to prison and maybe for a long time but again your Neal Caffrey and you don't listen!"

He said "Well like you said, I'm trying to help you"

I said "Neal as much I would love your help which I don't I would love it if you would LEAVE ME ALONE! I don't know if you realise that you literally ruined my life and your not a good brother and you never try to love me, all you do is hurt me and make me feel bad about myself, I mean some people would love to be Neal Caffrey's little sister but not me! Oh wait I am your sister and I hate you so much, For once can't you just be a good brother and love me"

He didn't even look at me but instead he had his eyes closed and he said "I'm sorry!"

I said "YOUR SORRY! yeah I don't believe you and I don't even trust you, I used to but now I don't"

I then see his tie has something attached to it and then I yell "OH SO YOUR WIRED! This is why I don't trust you anymore, you didn't do this to help me, you did this to get me locked up, you are such a horrible brother and let's just say that I am never going to love you ever again and so for now on I am not going to be a Caffrey, I'm gonna take dad's surname and so now I'm going to be Brooklyn Bennett, I know we took mom's last name but right now you are such a disgrace to the Caffrey name so I don't want any part to do with it and sure I'll still be your little sister but I am not going to live by that last name"

I got up close and I slapped him as hard as I could and then walked away.