I Hate Sara!

Brooklyn's pov

See I haven't seen Sara in years since she's the reason I ran away again. She's hated me and at first she didn't but then she did.

Sara used to be so nice to me and then that all changed and she won't even let me see Jessica. All I want to do is see my only niece but the wicked witch over here won't let me.

 Me and Neal were at the park just enjoying the fresh air when the wicked witch herself comes over to us. He was also trying to calm me down because I was a little bit stressed today and so I didn't need more stuff piled on top. Of course that's when the wicked witch of the west shows up and she says "I heard about your pregnancy your just faking it for attention"

 Of course that's when the wicked witch of the west shows up and she says "I heard about your pregnancy  your just faking it for attention"

Neal says "Sara leave my sister alone she isn't faking it okay" 

but Sara keeps going she says "someone just wants attention from her brother cause she's a little attention seeker and is all lonely and sad"

 Me being still stressed, I say "Sara leave now Neal is one my side he believes me cause I'm his little sister and he knows I wouldn't lie about this so fuck off"

Sara just says "Neal you shouldn't believe her"

Neal says "Yes I should Sara your just mad that we broke up don't take that out on Brooke it was your fault for being mean to her'' 

Sara says "You don't know your own sister very well" 

I stand up and punch Sara and yell "Fuck you bitch!" 

Neal kinda just let's me slide this time and later helps me calm down cause I started crying cause I felt bad even though none of what Sara said was true. 

Sara then tried to say something and Neal was so done with her. I mean all she was trying to do is get me into trouble.

We then went back to the apartment and when we got inside he took me to the bedroom and then handed me my stuffed animal. I squeezed it so tight and then I put my arms around my brother and hugged him so tight and cried into his shirt. 

He wasn't gonna let go anytime soon so we stayed like this for hours. I was glad we did cause I was too upset to say or do anything. 

Ugh, I Hate Sara!!