Peter's arrested

Brooklyn's pov

I'm sitting on the couch drinking wine and that's when Neal comes running in. He tells me that Peter's being arrested so I quickly get up and we run down to his house. 

When we get there he's in cuffs and all I can do is smile. He finally got what he deserved. Like I said you don't do that to my big brother, Neal doesn't deserve this.

I'm so glad he's actually free, I love him and I'm so glad that he never has to work for Peter again.

I then see them put him in the cop car and all I can do is flip him off and start yelling at them. I hate this whole situation so much and all I could think about was how happy I am that I don't have to be a part of it anymore and that he no longer needs help. I just wanted my big brother to be free. He didn't deserve to be hurt by someone like Peter. That asshole.It took about five hours to get Peter released from jail but I guess I should have expected that. I mean I did tell Peter not to mess with Neal or else... Well you know what happened next. Peter knows I have nothing against him so why would he care about Neal?Neal POVThe police were trying to arrest me but they wouldn't listen to me. I kept telling them about how Peter treated me and that he made me feel worthless. They told me that Peter was just a FBI agent who couldn't handle a little disappointment. It wasn't right they had no idea what a real father is, hell they didn't even know my dad and yet they were treating me like shit. When they let me go after an hour I decided to go home because I couldn't take this anymore. The last thing I needed to hear was their excuses for not listening to Peter. I knew something bad was going to happen to Peter one day but I didn't think that it would happen like this. 

Peter POV 

When I heard that I knew what my punishment was. I've always known that my time would come. 

 Neal's POV 

 when I found out that Kate was dead but it was inevitable. After I saw her die, I was just too broken to move forward. I just stood there staring at the ground for what felt like forever.That was about four months ago. It's been hard trying to live without Kate. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep wondering if she ever misses me, if she would still want me if she was alive. But it doesn't matter anyway because eventually Peter is gonna lock me away again, he says he will but I'm pretty sure he's gonna change his mind. And as soon as Peter does something bad he'll get locked up again for good.It hurts. Everything really does. But I can't change what happened or anything that I've done now. I'm better now. But sometimes it seems like it won't be enough to change things. 

Brooklyn's POV 

Things are still kind of weird between me and Neal, but at least we're speaking, he talks to me more. Today's the anniversary of everything, we haven't talked since Kate died. And I've tried to make it better but nothing is getting better until Neal starts talking to me again.He came over to watch a movie with me tonight before he leaves, which means that tomorrow I'll probably see him less."Hey B," he said smiling."Hi Neal." I replied back with a sad smile. "You okay?" He asked."Yeah, yeah I'm fine," I lied. 

Mozzie walks in and all he does is stare at both of us."What are you doing here Moz?" I asked turning to face him."Why do you sound so surprised to see me?" He asked raising an eyebrow."Well you usually don't come around except when you have to, why now?" I questioned."We need to talk." He stated."No we don't, Neal isn't here and he probably doesn't care anyway." I argued."Well he cares about your feelings," Moz said."And I care about his," I countered."Look I want us to go through what happened again. We all want to make things right." He explained."You're wrong about that. You want everyone to blame themselves but you don't care about anyone else's feelings and you're trying to manipulate us just because you want to prove something." I exclaimed.I didn't mean to say it but it just slipped out and I realized what I'd said."What do you mean?" Moz asked confused.