I didn't want you to get mad at me

Brooklyn's pov

I was a little bit better but still a little bit heartbroken. Anyway I was sitting up in bed because I still didn't want to be up right now and I mean I should get over it but I can't!

I started telling myself "I should have never trusted Zach and let him have sex with me"

I guess Neal was listening to me because I heard him say "Why didn't you tell me?"

I said "I don't know probably because I didn't want you to get mad at me"

He wasn't mad at me since he would probably make me even more upset then I already am. He just sat down next to me and he wrapped his arms around me which made me feel a little better, I like feeling his arms around me. He made me feel so safe and he really is the best brother I could ever ask for. Not a lot of brother's comfort their sister but he does because he loves me! 

Sometimes you get really awful brothers but other times you get really amazing ones who love you and will do anything to protect you, like Neal! He keeps me safe and does anything he can to protect me. 

Yeah he protects me but sometimes you gotta lie to protect the people you love, I only do it because I love him and I never want him to get hurt. Honesty is good but lying protects!