Breaking up with the guy

Brooklyn's pov

I was so happy to bring another baby into the world soon but the only thing I hated was that I had to break up with that guy. I don't need him anymore, I only used him to make a baby.

I got up from bed and drank some coffee and started my day! June came up Benjamin Siegelbaum and asked me if I could watch him while she goes out for a bit. She also asked me how I was doing and I said "Great, turns out I was pregnant!"

She got so happy and hugged me so tight. She then went back downstairs and Mozzie came upstairs and said "Oh it looks like June's got you watching Benjamin Siegelbaum, he's such a delight"

I smiled and said "What are you doing here Moz"

He said "I just came to stop by and have some wine, don't mind me!"

I said "Ok, I feel like your entire body is made of wine! Don't you drink anything else?"

He said "Ah yes the occasional whiskey!"

I said "Oh so you only drink alcohol. You should stop before you overdose, how about you drink some water or coffee Moz"

He said "No thanks, I'm fine with the wine"

I laughed and took the dog on a walk. An hour later I came back and I took him off his leash and he just laid down and was being such a good boy.

Of course Mozzie was still drinking wine and sometimes I have to wonder, how is he still alive?

He's like organs and wine, that's all his body is made of, haha. I went into the closet and saw Neal looking for something to wear and said "We should pull a prank on Mozzie!"

He said "What ya thinking?"

I said "We replace all the wine with healthy flavored water"

He said "That's genius"

I said "I know right! I'm only doing this because he needs to drink something else then wine and if we don't do anything then he could die"

We walked downstairs and found some empty bottles and so we went to a store and bought some flavored water and then poured that into the wine bottle. I told Neal to give this to him while I went out to do something, I walked out of the house and went to the guy's house.

He let me in and I just let it out "I'm breaking up with you!"

He said "Why? what did I do?"

I said "I used you! I wanted another kid so I made you fall in love with me just so you could give me a baby and once I found out I was pregnant I would break up with you, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!"

He then kicked me out and I went back to the apartment. I didn't feel like opening the door and so I knocked on it and Neal answered it, he looked at me and knew I wasn't happy and he asked me "It didn't go as planned huh?"

 I didn't feel like opening the door and so I knocked on it and Neal answered it, he looked at me and knew I wasn't happy and he asked me "It didn't go as planned huh?"

I said "No, he kicked me out after he found out and I feel bad because he was such a sweet guy and now I just broke his heart and used him"

I was feeling a little sad so he quickly swooped me into a hug and hugged me so tight, I smiled and said "Thanks, I love you so much!"

He smiled back and said "I love you too"

I felt so much better then I did and to be honest I'm glad about what I did, I felt bad at first but I realised it's not so bad after all!