Make a guy fall in love with me

Brooklyn's pov

Another year passed and Wally is now a teenager, my baby boy is growing up so fast! Today I woke up and grabbed some coffee. After feeling energetic I decided to go on a walk and maybe go to the bureau to see my brother.

Got dressed and walked out of the apartment and went on a walk, stopped off on the way there and got a pretzel cause it sounded good and I was hungry.

Got there and he was at his desk writing something down and I walked through the doors and he looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back and I bent down and gave him a hug

I smiled back and I bent down and gave him a hug. I then sat down next to him and I told him "So I was thinking that I wanted to have another kid and I know you probably hate this idea but Wally has been dying for a brother or sister. Of course I'm gonna either have to find some guy to date me just so he could give me a baby or find a surrogate but all I know is that I want this!"

He said "Brooke, I love this idea!"

I was thinking on what I was gonna do and then I thought about getting a guy to fall in love with me just so we can do it and he can give me a baby.

I know that's wrong but it's the only way that I can birth this baby, I don't want someone else to do it, I had Wally and now I wanna have another kid.

I hugged him again and then started to walk out and he said "Where are you going?"

I said "What do you think Neal, I'm going to make a guy fall in love with me"

He said "And how do you plan on doing that?"

I said "I have no idea but it's going to happen, hey if Zach wanted me then I must be cute"

He said "Zach wanted to kill you, that's why he dated you"

I said "Whatever! He still dated me and I had his child and Wally is now a teenager so I think I did good, also are you saying I'm not cute cause I feel offended"

He said "I didn't say that"

I said "Yeah but you thought it, brother I love you but there is nothing you can do to stop me, I'm doing this!"

So that day I went out and tried to get a man to fall in love with me. Later I got home and Neal was standing by the table and he said "So how'd it go?"

I said "Good, actually!"

He said "So nothing happened, did it"

I said "Yeah, I failed so i was thinking, what if you help me? Be my wingman lol I mean your a good brother and I know you'd help me"

He said "Fine!"

I got happy and hugged him so tight. I said "I love you so much Neal!"

He said "I love you too"

The next day we went out and I saw this guy just waking around and so Neal went up to him and he said great things about me and the he came back and said "You two are going on a date later!"

I said "Wow, you got a guy to fall in love with me"

We went back to the apartment and for some of the day I was preparing for my date, I have to win this guy over just so he'll make love to me and give me a baby and then once I find out I'm pregnant I'll break his heart, it's all part of my plan!

Found this cute dress that I haven't worn and Neal came walking into the room and he saw the dress and he said "It's cute"

I said "Thank you, I'm thinking on wearing this on my date since it'll be a way to impress him"

He said "I still feel like this is a bad idea"

I said "Neal, you worry to much and I got this! If anything goes wrong I'll call you"

An hour passes and the guy gets here and so I walk downstairs and I get into his car. This is gonna be too easy! We get to the restaurant and the night was good, later we went back to his place and we made love all night.

The next day I woke up feeling horrible and I went home. As I walked into the house June saw I wasn't doing well so she yelled for Neal to come down the stairs.

He came running down the stairs and he saw that I wasn't doing well so he asked me what's wrong and I said "I don't feel good at all!"

He said kinda angry "What'd he do to you?"

I said feeling like I was about to vomit "He didn't do anything Neal, I was feeling fine last night but then I woke up and felt like I was gonna throw up and don't be picking fights with this guy, I mean I know you'd win because this guy is not mu...

I said feeling like I was about to vomit "He didn't do anything Neal, I was feeling fine last night but then I woke up and felt like I was gonna throw up and don't be picking fights with this guy, I mean I know you'd win because this guy is not muscular at all and you are but please he didn't do anything!"

He said "Is a possible"

I said "I might be pregnant, maybe or maybe he did drug me and it didn't kick in until now but he's too sweet to anything like that and if I am pregnant then I'm gonna hate breaking his heart and telling him I only used him to make a baby"

Neal was about to say something when I stopped him and ran upstairs and to the bathroom, I ran straight to the toilet and threw up. I think Neal's right, he's always right! I mean I'm probably pregnant. Once I was able not to vomit I called for him to come upstairs and he came running. He said "You Ok Brooke?"

I said "Uh huh but um can you go to the store and buy me some pregnancy te..." right as I was gonna say tests I felt the vomit coming back up again but he knew what I was saying so he went to the store. 

Wally came out of this room and said "Mom, you ok?"

I said "Yeah I'm fine just not feeling too good right now"

A second later Neal came back with the tests and so I went into the bathroom and took them. I waited 5 mins and after those 5 mins were up I looked at the tests and all of them were positive!

I came out of the bathroom and he looked at me like he had a what'd it say look on his face. I then smiled and said "Baby Caffrey #2 is going to be in me for the next 9 MONTHS!!!!!!"

They were both happy especially Wally cause he gets a sibling and Neal was happy cause he gets to be an Uncle again, we were just one big happy family!