Island disaster

Brooklyn's Pov

Me, Neal, and Mozzie decided to go on a trip because we needed some time away. At first I didn't want to leave Jess because I love her but then I remembered that she has Sara, she has her mother.

So we get to the Island and everything's going well, We do some stuff together and then we went back to where were staying and rested. I love being with these two, they are so fun and sweet and there is no one else I'd rather be with right now.

I then woke up from my nap and I went to find Neal because I had a nightmare and needed him to hold me and tell me everything's gonna be ok. I find him and he opens his eyes and I say "Neal, can I sleep with you?" He smiled and said "Sure, Come here sis!"

I got into bed with him and he held me and I felt so much better. He is seriously the best big brother ever! 

Later I wake up again and he's not next to me so I get up and walk around to try and find him but I can't find him anywhere. I then go up to Mozzie and I say "Have you seen Neal anywhere?" 

He says no and I have a bad feeling in me that says something bad happened to him but I don't want to believe it.

I then remember him telling me about this guy named dobs that he was gonna go see today but  part of me didn't trust him even though I never met him so I decided to go to the guys house. 

while walking to this guys house, my phone rings. It's Mozzie so I answer it, He says "Brooklyn where are you!" I say "I'm trying to find Neal cause I think he's in trouble"

He said "No don't go, I don't want you getting hurt" I said "I'll be fine, I'm a Caffrey, being a criminal runs in my blood"

I then hang up and then I try to get inside the house without anyone seeing me but that's not a problem because my brother is Neal Caffrey!

I finally find a cell with Neal inside of it, he tries to undo the handcuffs. He does and stands up.

I then say "Neal no, don't do it! it's not worth it, sit back down"

He said "Don't worry I got this!" I said "Haha yeah I bet you do but I have a bad feeling that their coming back so sit down and put your hands behind your back and stay there, I'll save you later, I promise"

He does and then they come back in so I run as fast I can out of there so I don't get caught.

I'm outside of the house and I see Neal get shot in the leg by some guy.