Playing and getting in trouble

Brooklyn's Pov

So today was just like everyday but until it wasn't. It was 2 pm and I just woke up, it was weird because I never wake up late. Anyway I was folding my clothes and that's when I feel hands touch me. He starts tickling me which yes makes me laugh but I also hate being tickled. 

I then accidentally kick Neal because of reflexes but he gets mad because he thinks I did it on purpose, I tell him I didn't and I would never do that on purpose but he doesn't believe me.

I tell him "I am so sorry! Look I didn't do it on purpose, it only happened because of reflexes"

He then brings Alex into this, like don't bring her into this! 

He asks her to choose who's side to pick and I was like "She is totally gonna pick my side because I'm her best friend"

Of course she didn't want to choose sides but then she turns to Neal and gives him a paper thing and says she chooses his side.

I got really angry and said "REALLY! YOU CHOOSE MY BROTHER'S AND NOT MINE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!"

I then stormed off and told her how I didn't want to see her ever again, I mean I'm technically not  aloud to see her because of Neal but whatever! Yeah because she snuck me out of the house when I was grounded and then I was told that I never get to see her again because well my brother hates me. 

I walked back in and yelled " You're such a bitch for choosing Neal over me. If you cared about me at all you wouldn't have done that, also I didn't even mean to do that and you should believe me but you don't so whatever, I don't give a fuck anymore. I wish I would've done it on purpose at this point!"

Neal then looks angry still and says "Not so sassy now, Are we?!"

I yell "Sassy? Yeah I'm sassy because you think I kicked you on purpose and Alex chose you over ME! I'm her best friend, well not anymore thanks to you also you might want to get yourself a new sister and I think you like girls who are mean to you...

I yell "Sassy? Yeah I'm sassy because you think I kicked you on purpose and Alex chose you over ME! I'm her best friend, well not anymore thanks to you also you might want to get yourself a new sister and I think you like girls who are mean to your little sister because Sara was like that and now so is Alex, Just stop dating girls like that and start being a good brother cause if you don't become a good brother then I'll stop being your sister forever!"

Neal says "That's not true and you know that! Alex doesn't hate you, but I'm not having this conversation, you were being sassy you even swore, just go to your room and you will be staying there till I decide you can come out of there and yes the door will be locked again!"

I got so upset that I ran away to my room.

I slammed my door so hard and then quietly opened it and saw that Neal threw Alex out of the house, he then got all upset because of what he did to me and he was walking to our room so I shut the door again. 

This just isn't a good time, Neal!