Leaving home

Brooklyn's pov

While in our room I pack my bag and I climb out the window and I carefully get down the building to the ground.

Once on the ground I take my bag and I walk away with one single tear falling from my eye. I keep walking and I thought about walking back but I told myself that there's no turning back now.

I get to a building and I go inside, it looks abandoned which is great cause that's where I belong. This is the perfect place for me to stay, someone would say not to run because then I could become a missing person but that's ok cause I am missing, missing myself.

The girl that once was happy is missing and the girl who is broken is left behind. She's the one who gets in trouble for stupid reasons, for doing things she shouldn't. I want to be that girl again but I can't because she's gone and she's not coming back.

My phone starts ringing and it's Neal, I don't answer it and a minute later he calls again but I still don't answer it. Every time he calls I don't answer it.

I'll never answer it, I know he wants to know where I am to tell me he's sorry and to come home but I'll never come home.

I'm better off with people who have never been loved, the people who have been disowned by the people who should have loved them, the one's who are disgraces to their families. That's the people I belong with, their the lonely and depressed people and that's me.

Later I'm sitting down on the floor and I hear the door open and Neal walks in and says "Brooke, come home"

I said "No! I'm staying here"

He said "Please just come home"

I said "Only if I'm ungrounded"

He said "Ok your ungrounded just please come home"

I said "Ok fine"

Before we went home we went to the hospital to check on Mozzie. When we got into his room I broke down and cried, for once I was actually sorry. This is all my fault and I didn't mean for this to happen but it did. 

When he saw me he wasn't happy which made me even more sad

When he saw me he wasn't happy which made me even more sad. I said "Look I'm sorry Mozzie, I didn't mean for this to happen and I forgive you for that one day. I know you didn't mean to hurt your friend's little sister and I should have never yelled and will you please forgive me!"

He said "I'll have to think about it Brooke"

I broke down even more because all I wanted was for him to forgive me.

I then said "Please! Please forgive me, Mozzie I know I messed up but I can't take you being mad at me" I cried even more

He said "I want to Brooke but I can't"

I then ran out of the room and out into the street. I was waiting for a car to hit me so this could all be over but Neal came running to save me.

I just screamed cried because I was done with life. I wanted to end it all but there was no way Neal was gonna let that happen.

There's no point in living when the one person that you want to forgive you doesn't. That is all I want but he won't forgive me!